This is a bad football team

bewp7

Reaction score
they do not do any thing good

they have zero discipline

they is poorly coached and they have a bad coach so they outcoached in every single game cowboys will never have a advantage with scheme

talent they do have is over paid or under performing or both at the same time (DAK)

this is a 5 win team at the most

i say good i wish it was less

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

they is poorly coached and they have a bad coach so they outcoached in every single game cowboys will never have a advantage with scheme

talent they do have is over paid or under performing or both at the same time (DAK)

lol 5 wins. we will see. at least 8 most likely in this division.

Darkhound

Reaction score

Yep
This is a poorly coached, an awfully ran , and a mediocre team

HungryLion

Reaction score
The only good thing about tonight was Mazi is actually making steady improvement.

Otherwise? Bad.

They barely beat an awful team. They lost their best defender for who knows how long.

Not a good night.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They are quite horrendous, yet I fear we just got played.

The Giants actually won tonight. We need to tank and they’re letting us ruin our draft stock/position and injuring our players (as if it’s going to make a difference anyways. This team can’t get much worse).

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Tonight showed they are closer to the Giants than they are to a championship level team. This offense has zero going for it besides Lamb. They are going to need to make a trade on offense.