This is a bad football team

Loso86

Reaction score
they do not do any thing good

they have zero discipline

they is poorly coached and they have a bad coach so they outcoached in every single game cowboys will never have a advantage with scheme

talent they do have is over paid or under performing or both at the same time (DAK)

this is a 5 win team at the most

i say good i wish it was less
Ok

Cmac

Reaction score

they is poorly coached and they have a bad coach so they outcoached in every single game cowboys will never have a advantage with scheme

talent they do have is over paid or under performing or both at the same time (DAK)

You were going good until you singled out just one player......just one player. I'll do the Romo move when he got paid......."Dak doesn't have enough talent around him." Actually, that's truer than ever this year, than it could have ever been in the case for a TRomo excuse. You don't have to see or recognize it. It's alright, I see it. Baffled that it wasn't recognized in the NYG game, really am.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

Sorry you didn’t get your close you were rooting for.

Long may your misery continue.

BigD5

Reaction score

Dak said you can jump right off then sir or maam!

Kumala808

Reaction score
You had 3 guys missing on the last couple drives I'd say they did good to hold on. In the past this is a game they would lose.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score

I had them at eight wins, but I think you’re right with five. They are going to go on a horrible losing streak.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What I am so stunned by is how poorly they play across the board in all three phases of the game.

They have absolutely nothing they do well (aside from Aubrey kicking field goals).

This team will struggle to win 8 or 9 games.

Huge regression from the last few years, but everyone outside of Jerry and Stephen saw it coming.

Prossman2

Reaction score
It's going to take 6 to 8 weeks to see where this team is defensively. It's the first year in a brand-new defense. It's going to take the same amount of time for this offensive line to gel. Especially with 2 rookies starting. Enjoy the ride. Maybe we suck maybe we finish strong.

triplets_93

Reaction score

I blame the Owner/GM for refusing to bring in a coach that coaches with discipline.

Jerry's view of what a good coach is for the Cowboys is perverted and weird.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
I just don't really care about this team, I have so much contempt for the NFL overall and this is maybe the worst team we've fielded since the quincy Carter years. What's worse is we are locked in with a mega contract to a mediocre declining QB. This team is only going to get worse before it gets better

LovinItAll

Reaction score

All these people saying we won’t win more than 3, 4, or 5 games, but nobody wants to actually make a wager on that. Have the courage of your convictions!

We’ll win 10+.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I hope we can get a QB in the draft . the first QB in the draft next year .

Hope is the key word .