This is a bad football team

jblaze2004

Reaction score
And don't get me started on Booth. He looks like a 1 legged safety trying to play corner. He was constantly slipping, tripping and falling. I am glad they had the balls to bench him.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
We know how bad the D is. The biggest concern is the complete lack of creativity on offense. There's are not able to compensate for the D.

This is a Garret-led, 8-8, maybe squeak into the wildcard team.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Giants still suck. We don't suck quite as bad.

Overshown is a player. Mazi did his job. Dak dinked and dunked himself to a passably good game but in defense to that strategy that was the run game. Did Dak even throw a ball for more than 20 yards?????

Let's face it ... Danny Dimes is really Danny Pennies. Wondering if Zimmer can pull this collection together to play his system.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
they do not do any thing good

they have zero discipline

they is poorly coached and they have a bad coach so they outcoached in every single game cowboys will never have a advantage with scheme

talent they do have is over paid or under performing or both at the same time (DAK)

this is a 5 win team at the most

i say good i wish it was less
Spot on.
Jerry has earned this dumpster fire.

Aven8

Reaction score
The Giants still suck. We don't suck quite as bad.

Overshown is a player. Mazi did his job. Dak dinked and dunked himself to a passably good game but in defense to that strategy that was the run game. Did Dak even throw a ball for more than 20 yards?????

Let's face it ... Danny Dimes is really Danny Pennies. Wondering if Zimmer can pull this collection together to play his system.
I’m not sure if Zimm is going to make it. Not getting Micah involved is Bush league stuff

RS12

Reaction score
At what point do we call Micah going up against players that out weigh him by 70 pounds on most plays a poor use of resources? Injured or not another game where he made little impact because of how he is being used.

rambo2

Reaction score

they is poorly coached and they have a bad coach so they outcoached in every single game cowboys will never have a advantage with scheme

talent they do have is over paid or under performing or both at the same time (DAK)

Lol

BigTx66

Reaction score
Agreed with your assessment. Another embarrassing underperformance on almost all fronts. Guyton isn't anywhere ready to be playing and is really hurting the offense. Cooks can't get open, and really shouldn't be on the field. These jet sweeps with Lamb are essentially useless. The Dallas offense is pedestrian and they are obviously afraid to try to move the ball with any risky downfield plays. Defensively, while the d-line finally played like NFL players should be able to do defending the run, there was absolutely no pass rush, including Parsons. The pass coverage was abysmal and cowardly. This team is going to be a disappointment for most of the year and will get embarrassed often. The fanbase is going to suffer another mediocre, lost season, orchestrated by outcoached coaches and an owner that is absolutely delusional about the quality of product he has put together. Thanks again, Jones, for your arrogant incompetence.

McMicah

Reaction score
If anyone wants to fast forward the movie, all that will happen is we will get just enough wins to get in poor draft position. We aren’t winning the division. This teaming is trending downward because Jerry is clutching onto hope that they can claw the window back open, but his stupidity and denial just extended the closed window period 4 years. Martin is done, DLaw is done, Zeke is a punchline, Dak looks like he took the offseason off. This team is filled with overpayed underperformers

Our 2 best players at their respective positions are the Kicker and Fullback. This is where we are right now

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Yeah, Dak went 22 of 27, 81.5% completions for 221 passing yards, 8.2 y/average, 2 TDs, 0 INTs for a passer rating of 125.5.

Yet, you want to bash and falsely accused him of underperforming? SMH
:facepalm:

NeverBeGameOver

Reaction score
Defense gave it their best tonight, but isn't very good. Offense badly needs weapons, CeeDee can't be expected to do everything.

Won't happen, but trades are needed to make a run this year.

Qcard

Reaction score

If the penalties persist....

ClintDagger

Reaction score
The sole bright spots were Mazi and Overshown. Dak played like a bus driver which is very disappointing given his price tag. The D played well against the run but Jones had some easy TD throws that he way underthrew and bailed out the Cowboys.