This is a fragile team

MCowboys

Reaction score
sportsman;2311668 said:
I much as I am a Cowboys fan. This team isn't better than last year. I see us losing at least 4 more games. Probably making the playoffs as a Wilcard..then losing in the first game..againnnnn.

Just my opinion. On the other hand we may not lose another game.

That's why they play the games.

Ok, so we make the playoffs as a wild card. Totally possible. In that case we would play one of the other divison winners, probably North, South, or West. In which case, which of those division winners do you see us losing to in the first round? Arizona? Chicago? Green Bay? Carolina? Honestly, other than the NFC East, who is better than we are?

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
sportsman;2311668 said:
I much as I am a Cowboys fan. This team isn't better than last year. I see us losing at least 4 more games. Probably making the playoffs as a Wilcard..then losing in the first game..againnnnn.

Perhaps, you enjoyed Jacques Reeves, Nate Jones, and Julius Jones tearing it up last year. :eek:

New Players:

Felix Jones
Mike Jenkins
Adam Pacman Jones
Orlando Scandrick
Martellus Bennett

You can't be serious.

After Dallas beats Arizona next week, they will be 5-1. That will be the exact same record of last year's team after six games.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
41gy#;2311809 said:
Perhaps, you enjoyed Jacques Reeves, Nate Jones, and Julius Jones tearing it up last year. :eek:

New Players:

Felix Jones
Mike Jenkins
Adam Pacman Jones
Orlando Scandrick
Martellus Bennett

You can't be serious.

After Dallas beats Arizona next week, they will be 5-1. That will be the exact same record of last year's team after six games.

You're missing the point. We should be 5-0 and the score should have been 50-0 every game.

:rolleyes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sportsman;2311668 said:
I see us losing at least 4 more games. Probably making the playoffs as a Wilcard..then losing in the first game..againnnnn.

On the other hand we may not lose another game.

Sybil is that you?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
12-4 looked realistic before the season and it still looks like a good target.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
LowTech;2311920 said:

Say it ain't so Low. That would be fine and dandy, but all other teams in the NFC East are going 16-0. 12-4 wont cut it. PANIC PANIC!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
LowTech;2311920 said:

Based on point differential, we're on pace to win 12.3 games this season.

Senny

Reaction score
This team HAS been fragile. They're loaded with talent, have been for the past 3 years but fold in big spots. '05 that blowout loss in Washington...'06 loss to Phill at home which woulda won division (and obviously seattle game which we had won)....last year playoffs against the giants. I mean the blame was put on the tuna, and now phillips, its neither, its the players. But this team could still win it all if they all get on the same page. Just gotta thank Parcells and Ireland for building it.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
sportsman;2311668 said:

c7.48.4.kneejerk.jpg

The Science Behind The Knee Jerk

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys aren't hitting on all cylinders yet, but they're 5-1 anyway. Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe this team has yet to gel? I was upset while watching the game because I know what this team is capable of, but I am happy about the win, unlike some folks, Give it time, people.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm not worried. We're 4-1 having played quite a few good offensive teams here in the first 5 games. I think we'll get better and better as the year goes on. But I guess every fan base has to have their 'sky is falling' fans.

satam55

Reaction score
sportsman;2311668 said:

Yeah! The problem is the Head coach is Joke

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If this was a fragile team I think we would have folded in some of these close games as we had done as a 5-11 team and yet we haven’t done that. So no I don't think this is a fragile team

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile;2311682 said:
I think the fans are more fragile than the team. JMO.

:hammer:

Did we ever trail in this game? We never lost control of the game imo, yet we get all of the bellyaching like we lost.

To those who love the game, these types of games is what makes football such a compelling sport, I love to watch the drama unfold, sometimes you can win a game you should lose, or lose one you should have won.

Do we have room to improve? Of course we do but so does the rest of the teams in the league.