This is a game where Dak is going to have to run for 70+

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Some designed runs for Dak and read option keepers will help keep the defense honest. Dak is an effective runner so let's use that to our advantage.

To tell you the truth I'd like to see the wildcat with Zeke and Pollard in the backfield. Zeke fakes to Pollard then pitches to Dak. Who hits Jarwin for a 40 yard touchdown. That will shake up the Pat's defense.

Cmac

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Dak is not athletic. He is stiff and not very mobile - he is just strong. You got 1 good carry from him on Sunday possibly if you catch them off guard - that's about it!
Aikemirv.….they're not gonna believe that. How dare you!

aikemirv

Reaction score
After a month of training you MIGHT be able to see your feet......
There are some fat non athletic slobs on this board I am sure from their view of Dak. I am not one of those!

I actually can tell the difference between Russell WIlson, Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Michael Vick

and somebody like Dak

Comparing a gameplan of Lamar Jackson to what you could do with Dak is like comparing Emmitt to Hambrick!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dallas offense has to attack them just like the Ravens attacked them.

A lot of RPO and having Dak keep it a few times to keep the defense honest.

I don't see any reason why Dallas can't win this game.

He’s run for over 50 yards twice in his 61 games.
But I agree that he needs to run some.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Witten could take him in a running contest, and Garrett already beat him in throwing. We should sign Jason Garrett as a backup if he gets his walking papers.