This is a No.1 WR Jerry

eromeopolk

Reaction score
He passed on Randy Moss and traded away Amari Cooper for nothing in return. Cooper and Lamb would have been a great 1 and 2 combo respectfully in that order. Alvin Harper was nothing without Irvin and CeeDee Lamb has been nothing special without Cooper.

This is what we need vs. the 49ers. But, this is the no.1 WR that Jerry Dumbo GM Jones gave away...

plasticman

Reaction score
"Oh, what a catch!"

How many times have we heard that phrase about a Cowboys receiver, lately?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He passed on Randy Moss and traded away Amari Cooper for nothing in return. Cooper and Lamb would have been a great 1 and 2 combo respectfully in that order. Alvin Harper was nothing without Irvin and CeeDee Lamb has been nothing special without Cooper.

This is what we need vs. the 49ers. But, this is the no.1 WR that Jerry Dumbo GM Jones gave away...
The legend of Leatherface

Bigrandrn

Reaction score

Well, Lamb was great last year, but man would we be better with Coop on the other side of Lamb, much better.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Coop and Dak just had a connection that seems better than anything that Lamb and Dak have every been able to get going.

It’s a shame they couldn’t keep him around. He has his games where he disappears, but when he’s on, undeniably one of the best in the game.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
It’s looking like Adam Thielen would have been a better pick up over signing Gallup, let alone keeping Coop over Gallup. Imagine if we kept Coop, and signed Kareem Hunt who was on his couch until Chubb got hurt….bet our O would be better….

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

In 3 of the games the Cowboys got big leads and played ultra conservative on offense.

Meanwhile, Lamb's stats are easily comparable with his career numbers, with the exception of TD's.

Last edited:

Einstein

Reaction score
It’s looking like Adam Thielen would have been a better pick up over signing Gallup, let alone keeping Coop over Gallup. Imagine if we kept Coop, and signed Kareem Hunt who was on his couch until Chubb got hurt….bet our O would be better….
I might give you Thielen, but no way on Hunt... saw the Browns play yesterday and he looks heavy and slow IMO

eromeopolk

Reaction score
In 3 of the games the Cowboys got big leads and played ultra conservative on offense.

Meanwhile, Lamb's stats are easily comparable with his career numbers, with the exception of TD's.
So Jerry Dumbo GM Jones consults with you before making Dumbo GM decisions.

Look at with your eyes. One WR shows up even when his no.1, no.2, and no. 3 QB is not in the game and burns the dreaded 49ers defense (he did it in the playoffs 2 years ago). The other as you said has less TDs, has had little or no impact, and the 49ers shut him down with his no.1 QB.

You can not argue reality. Jonesboys needed to keep the no.1 WR they had on a cheap contract that took a pay cut to stay with them. Bad move and haunting move that brings Halloween every Sunday.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Jerry Dumbo GM Jones consults with you before making Dumbo GM decisions.

Look at with your eyes. One WR shows up even when his no.1, no.2, and no. 3 QB is not in the game and burns the dreaded 49ers defense (he did it in the playoffs 2 years ago). The other as you said has less TDs, has had little or no impact, and the 49ers shut him down with his no.1 QB.

You can not argue reality. Jonesboys needed to keep the no.1 WR they had on a cheap contract that took a pay cut to stay with them. Bad move and haunting move that brings Halloween every Sunday.
Your first sentence makes no sense at all. I can't even fathom how you imagine it does.

BTW, every game is different - have you really never noticed that before? Individual games are individual games, not definitive statements about a career or even a season.

BTW, what No. 1 WR on a "cheap contract" are you referring to? Or is that maybe going back decades like your comment about Randy Moss, which really has no similarity to Amari Cooper. .

Last edited:

stiletto

Reaction score
Cooper had regular highlights like these with Dak, especially against the NFC east. How how we forget so quickly... Jerry didn't "like him" or his now miniscule salary though, so not much anyone can do. He's the owner.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I might give you Thielen, but no way on Hunt... saw the Browns play yesterday and he looks heavy and slow IMO
I think if he had a camp he would be better. He was really good, and the last couple years he didn’t have many miles out on him….was worth a shot over Ronald Jones.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm thinking Lamb looked pretty good last night ... :)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
What a silly thread ..... Lamb is a true number one who is being wasted in this offense

joseephuss

Reaction score
I have nothing against Cooper. Good WR who had his best years in Dallas. Even so, he has never had a year with more than 100 receptions, but Lamb has. Cooper has never had more than 1200 yards in a season, but Lamb has.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

We won nothing with Cooper. I don’t know why y’all won’t let that go:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have nothing against Cooper. Good WR who had his best years in Dallas. Even so, he has never had a year with more than 100 receptions, but Lamb has. Cooper has never had more than 1200 yards in a season, but Lamb has.
Yeah I liked the guy and wish we still had him but it was the right move getting rid of him. He just lacked that dog in him and I’d rather have Lamb then him.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I'm thinking Lamb looked pretty good last night ... :)
Lamb should look good with his no.1 QB, no.1 RB, and no.1 OL. Can he show up and make up.
We won nothing with Cooper. I don’t know why y’all won’t let that go:
You won every year he was with the Jonesboys with Dak at QB, has his best year when Dak was not at QB, and he is the only WR that scored TDs in every playoff game will with the Jonesboys.

Nope just like passing on Randy Moss, I will not let stupidity go with out saying to the stupid, "that was stupid".
Yeah I liked the guy and wish we still had him but it was the right move getting rid of him. He just lacked that dog in him and I’d rather have Lamb then him.
You know what I like about English Mastiffs is that they do not have to bark for you to know that they will bite. That was Cooper and you gave your English Mastiff away for a yapping, throwing his hands up for a penalty flag when he should be catching the ball, and not show up show out WR Chihuahua. Lamb needed a big dog beside him. Hopefully Cooks can get massive beside him.