This is a No.1 WR Jerry

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Score TDs in games were you need your no.1 to score TDs. Cooper beat NFC east teams by scoring TDs, scoring TDs in games that count, and in the playoffs.

Until I see what Cooper brought the 2018 Jonesboys come from Lamb (which he has not been the no.1 WR difference maker that Cooper was for the 2018 Jonesboys and Browns) Lamb is not going to get me to say he is special until he consistently does special things to win special games.

Lamb has been put together 3 statistical games in a row. Amari Cooper even without his no.1 QB has made a big enough difference that the Browns traded away its no.2 WR (Peoples). I am a Dallas Cowboys fan for a long time and I know a difference making no.1 WR when I see one...he is in Cleveland thanks to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones.

Lamb needs to grows up to a wolf in lamb's clothing. Please tell him to stop throwing his hands up in the air looking for a penalty and catch the ball that is close by him. FOCUS ON THE BALL! That is how Cooper scored his TD in a win yesterday.

Jerry got you drinking the Kool Aid again.
lol, over and over your criteria is proven false, so you move to another standard which also proves false. In other words, you just keep throwing out claims hoping something sticks.

Here, again, you are arguing something that isn't even in dispute. Cooper absolutely was huge for the Cowboys in 2018. I've never said otherwise.

Again, I never disputed that Cooper was a quality #1 WR. The point was, and is, that Lamb is also a quality #1.

BTW, if the Browns trading away Peoples proves that Cooper makes a difference, why wouldn't the Cowboys trading Cooper mean Lamb makes a difference? Yet another double standard on your part.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
lol, over and over your criteria is proven false, so you move to another standard which also proves false. In other words, you just keep throwing out claims hoping something sticks.

Here, again, you are arguing something that isn't even in dispute. Cooper absolutely was huge for the Cowboys in 2018. I've never said otherwise.

Again, I never disputed that Cooper was a quality #1 WR. The point was, and is, that Lamb is also a quality #1.

BTW, if the Browns trading away Peoples proves that Cooper makes a difference, why wouldn't the Cowboys trading Cooper mean Lamb makes a difference? Yet another double standard on your part.
Moving on. Keep drinking the Jerry Jones Kool Aid.

Amari Cooper is better Period. Cooper is a better athlete, better quickness, better agility, better speed, was drafted higher, is respect by media and peers as a 1st class route runner, and is dirt cheap as a legit no.1 WR for the Salary cap. Cleveland subtracted from their WR depth with Amari Cooper (while he is playing hurt), and the Jonesboys are still adding WRs trying to replace Amari Cooper. That is fact, reality, and not a criteria.

Your the kind of person that would argue Dallas did not need Randy Moss and Joey Galloway was a good trade if he did not get hurt. For the record, Jerry Dumbo GM Jones had a scout with plane tickets for Moss in Rand VA and he did not draft him when the whole NFL said draft him. Joey Galloway was never a Pro Bowl WR in his career before or after Jerry Dumbo GM Jones traded 2 no.1 draft picks from back to back 5-11 season Jonesboys teams.

Fact has nothing to do with your criteria. So go drink the Jerry Jones Jonesboys Kool Aid.

see the :11:42 mark for more Jerry Jones Jonesboys Kool Aid

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moving on. Keep drinking the Jerry Jones Kool Aid.

Amari Cooper is better Period. Cooper is a better athlete, better quickness, better agility, better speed, was drafted higher, is respect by media and peers as a 1st class route runner, and is dirt cheap as a legit no.1 WR for the Salary cap. Cleveland subtracted from their WR depth with Amari Cooper (while he is playing hurt), and the Jonesboys are still adding WRs trying to replace Amari Cooper. That is fact, reality, and not a criteria.

Your the kind of person that would argue Dallas did not need Randy Moss and Joey Galloway was a good trade if he did not get hurt. For the record, Jerry Dumbo GM Jones had a scout with plane tickets for Moss in Rand VA and he did not draft him when the whole NFL said draft him. Joey Galloway was never a Pro Bowl WR in his career before or after Jerry Dumbo GM Jones traded 2 no.1 draft picks from back to back 5-11 season Jonesboys teams.

Fact has nothing to do with your criteria. So go drink the Jerry Jones Jonesboys Kool Aid.

see the :11:42 mark for more Jerry Jones Jonesboys Kool Aid

You just can't help being ridiculous, can you? In no place have I propped up Jerry in this conversation. That's a fabricated argument that has nothing to do with what I have written

Additionally, I have never said Lamb was a better athlete than Cooper. Again, you're fabricating an argument that has nothing to do with what I have written.

The fact you continually have to pretend I have argued things I have not means you are ridiculously irrational, can't comprehend the written word, or are just trying to fabricate something for the sake of argument, regardless of how irrelevant it is to what you are responding to

Feel free to finish this with yet another post that has nothing at all to do with what I have written. You're a nonsensical waster of time.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
You just can't help being ridiculous, can you? In no place have I propped up Jerry in this conversation. That's a fabricated argument that has nothing to do with what I have written

Additionally, I have never said Lamb was a better athlete than Cooper. Again, you're fabricating an argument that has nothing to do with what I have written.

The fact you continually have to pretend I have argued things I have not means you are ridiculously irrational, can't comprehend the written word, or are just trying to fabricate something for the sake of argument, regardless of how irrelevant it is to what you are responding to

Feel free to finish this with yet another post that has nothing at all to do with what I have written. You're a nonsensical waster of time.
You read it and responded. I have nothing to do with that fact.

Silence of the Lambs.