This is a poorly coached team

ryanbabs

Reaction score
McCarthy sucks.

Honestly the team was not ready today.

Penalties.

Poor execution.

Just awful.

The Raiders suck and faced so many off the field issues.

Dallas had no business losing today.
I know we probably don’t get it but he should’ve at least challenged that fumble. That was BS and could’ve set the tone for things to go our way.

uvaballa

Reaction score
One more thing is Pollard should be getting more touches than Zeke. He has way more big play potential and actually makes guys miss.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
McCarthy sucks.

Honestly the team was not ready today.

Penalties.

Poor execution.

Just awful.

The Raiders suck and faced so many off the field issues.

Dallas had no business losing today.
Unfortunately, if Dak is off and your not going to play smash mouth football, then you have to feature Pollard and stick with it.

Brax

Reaction score
Lol! Dumbest fans ever......get over it!
If you think MM is a good coach your credibility is taking a nose dive. MM is lost out there. He needs to coat himself with monkey butt to get the stench off, wonder how many cases it would take.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think MM is a good coach your credibility is taking a nose dive. MM is lost out there. He needs to coat himself with monkey butt to get the stench off, wonder how many cases it would take.
I don't give a crap about what you think, as far as my credibility....you're opinions have ZERO merit......what do you do for a living? Just curious

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dan Quinn is an idiot. Why go man to man on 3rd and 18? Sit back in cover 3 and make them throw it short. I hate the coaches

I’m glad you brought that up . Why was Brown on an island in such long long down and distance ? The Raiders got the idea early throw it deep throw it up for grabs and flags fly . Where’s safety help over the top ?

Brax

Reaction score
I don't give a crap about what you think, as far as my credibility....you're opinions have ZERO merit......what do you do for a living? Just curious
I’m a engineer and business manager. Glad you don’t give a crap because most of your opinions are homer crap.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m a engineer and business manager. Glad you don’t give a crap because most of your opinions are homer crap.
So you don't know much about football....OK, I got it....carry on.

RS12

Reaction score
The owner likes weak coaches. As long as Billy Bob insists on winning his way these will be the results.

Reaction score
Dan Quinn is an idiot. Why go man to man on 3rd and 18? Sit back in cover 3 and make them throw it short. I hate the coaches
I don't hate anyone, but I do agree about Quinn. To keep blitzing with man coverage on 3rd & long when you've been burned every time you've called it is truly insane. It boggles the mind.