This is a poorly coached team

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don't hate anyone, but I do agree about Quinn. To keep blitzing with man coverage on 3rd & long when you've been burned every time you've called it is truly insane. It boggles the mind.

Thats actually strange considering how last week in KC, the offense had the same issue when they kept calling plays that involved throwing behind the line of scrimmage. Even after those kept failing, we kept doing it. This team used to be good at adjusting this season, however, they have become stubborn over the last few games when things don’t work. McCarthy needs to start interjecting and demanding adjustments during games. Your job as a coach is not only to keep the team together and disciplined, but to study weak spots and make sure your coordinators are doing their jobs and interjecting if you just. KM and Dan Quinn seem very stubborn and need to adjust when the play is not favorable.

RS12

Reaction score
Fatty fat or whatever his name is, getting tossed for fighting in full football gear, epitomizes stupid players and an undisciplined poorly coached team.

Brax

Reaction score
So you don't know much about football....OK, I got it....carry on.
I know more than you it appears, objectively is not your strong point, being a HS coach years ago doesn’t mean squat. What’s did you do for living not your part time job, just wondering.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know more than you it appears, objectively is not your strong point, being a HS coach years ago doesn’t mean squat. What’s did you do for living not your part time job, just wondering.
I was a coach for 29 years and real estate investor.....manage my own properties.....I retired at 50 and now mostly take care of my dad and just hang around my ranch....

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Can't argue that. This team sucks and we're pretenders even if we make the playoffs. We really suck. Philly is now 2 games behind us, and does anyone doubt they will destroy us in Philly to her the #4 seed now?
We're basically one game ahead and have Arizona left.

With us it doesn't matter who we play, no way would I have thought we would lose to the Raiders and Denver at home. My gosh the AFC West is doing a number on us.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
He’s a meathead. Zero In game adjustments. It’s like he just hangs around hoping for the best and Moore has been so bad it’s as if he’s purposely throwing the games . Wonder boy ran out of wonder and meathead is a meathead.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I apologize....I was a coach for many years and heard all the criticism....it's part of the job...Salud!

Brax

Reaction score
I apologize....I was a coach for many years and heard all the criticism....it's part of the job...Salud!
I think we all get testy after a loss, have a good week end, next week will be better