JayFord

Reaction score
Better chance of actually finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow

This offense has reverted back to 2016 and there’s probably no turning back

bold prediction

we actually attack the eagles secondary

GMO415

Reaction score
going to be tough to run against that line.

The defensive backfield is straight trash though. If Dak lays an egg in this game, then you have to really worry and be looking for another QB
We can't keep playing from behind period. We can't keep spotting teams 21-31 points in the first half.

Nav22

Reaction score
Open it up.

We can’t keep pretending that we have a stout defense and 20 points will be enough to win.

Our special teams isn’t helping us (Maher’s 62-yard bomb notwithstanding). We’re not forcing turnovers. We’re missing our best receiver. We’re not even running it all that well.

Stop running on most 1st downs. 2nd and 8 is no way to start a series.

Even worse is running on 2nd and 10 after an incomplete pass on 1st down. That’s just begging for a 3rd and long.

Try to move the chains before we even get to 3rd down. OPEN IT UP.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
going to be tough to run against that line.

The defensive backfield is straight trash though. If Dak lays an egg in this game, then you have to really worry and be looking for another QB

Expect the worse in Dak against this defense esp if Coop and our Tackles are not starting.
This will be another FG bonanza while Wentz is scoring TD.....

P.S. Dak would still lay an egg even if no one was injured!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's Dak's time to be Jesus....let's just say that. It's Dak's time to walk on water and turn water to wine.

1/3 of his starting OL out
His #1 WR and starting slot receiver out
A defense that cannot get off the field without letting the other team use 7 mins of clock per qtr.
A defense that doesn't create turnovers
A HC that couldn't inspire a snail to avoid salt..

Yeah time for him to shine and become the next Aaron Rogers when even Aaron Rogers would fail in the scenario. LOL

According to some here he is a Franchise 35 million $ QB.
We'll enough of the excuses as Franchise QB win games even in a Not perfect scenario...

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If Dak has his starting tackles, Cobb and Coop, then yes, this should be his week to shine against a “weak” secondary. If he is without all 4 of those players, I won’t be surprised if we barely put up points. Jesus. Every one coming for his head is ridiculous. Deshaun Watson has played his heart out these past couple of games, but he never had the offensive line to really shine. Now he’s showing potential and everyone is shocked.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak has his starting tackles, Cobb and Coop, then yes, this should be his week to shine against a “weak” secondary. If he is without all 4 of those players, I won’t be surprised if we barely put up points. Jesus. Every one coming for his head is ridiculous. Deshaun Watson has played his heart out these past couple of games, but he never had the offensive line to really shine. Now he’s showing potential and everyone is shocked.

Deshaun Watson has never had the talent around him that Dak has for 4 years.
Deshaun Watson is on his way to becoming a Franchise QB while Dak is still preaching BS after every anemic loss....

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Deshaun Watson has never had the talent around him that Dak has for 4 years.
Deshaun Watson is on his way to becoming a Franchise QB while Dak is still preaching BS after every anemic loss....

Okay. I’m going to let you Pappy, Pappy. We don’t want to make the dog in you angry now, do we :laugh:?

khiladi

Reaction score
We ran the ball vs Jets on 1st down, 17 out of 29 times. For 2.9 ypc.

So what did we pass out of on first down? And how many drives that we started out with pass did Dak even struggle to move the chains the last two gamee?

Now we trying to blame ‘predictability’ for Dak, if it’s not Zeke being ‘chunky’.

We also ran 9 out of 12 times in the first series of the third to a turn of a whopping seven minute drive all the way down the field, while running on first..

khiladi

Reaction score
Is the Alabama qb still the best college qb and is he the one to be the best pro prospect in this upcoming draft?

I don’t get the infatuation with Tua. I don’t bother much with college football, so others have probably better input, but the clips I’ve seen of him are throws he’s basically making in his first read and not taking his eyes off them. He throws a nice pass, but we need guys that process fast.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don’t get the infatuation with Tua. I don’t bother much with college football, so others have probably better input, but the clips I’ve seen of him are throws he’s basically making in his first read and not taking his eyes off them. He throws a nice pass, but we need guys that process fast.
Clemson qb is better. Lawerence.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Give him time or it’s gonna be worse than last week. Unless they are going to roll him out.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Define laid an egg with both tackles possibly out and no Cooper (and maybe Cobb). Look for another QB? You don't like Rush? lol. We aren't using our 1st or 2nd draft pick on QB, with CB/DT going to be a big priority.

If Dak is not our franchise guy, QB takes priority. And if the new HC comes in wanting a new QB, you freakin' listen to him and move on. You seem to struggle with this logic for some reason.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Franchise QBs don't need everything around them functioning to work. "Everyone coming for his head" - uh, that is on Dak then. If you are having all-out blitzes on you, it's on the QB to recognize this and do some pre-snap adjustments. We tend to leave that out when criticizing Dak.

Status
Not open for further replies.