Twitter: This is how a real team reacts when their QB receives a cheap shot

Sydla

Reaction score
Somebody send this to Stephen Jones, Amari Cooper, and the rest of hte cowards in that locker room. First 49er to confront the guy is Jerry Rice.

The Alonso hit is the exact same hit......... shoulder the head of a sliding QB.

And FWIW, Alonso was not suspended for the hit.

ultron

Reaction score
I’ll play devils advocate- notice how old these videos are? You do that now & you’re looking at a fine that cost more than most of our houses and a possible suspension that could cost you upwards of a million dollars (if you miss a game check or two). It’s just a different league with the second coming of Hitler running the league.

If it was Dak that got hit like that, it MIGHT be a different story. These players don’t respect Andy Dalton or probably even really know him.

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
100%! So until this team comes together and plays like a team i will no longer watch. I've watched some of the worst football seasons as a Cowboys gam, but never stopped watching because I saw them grinding and working hard and not giving up....after seeing a team completely give up and have no care about losing I can say that I will not watch anymore Cowboys football. Once they figure out how to be a team and come out swinging as well as go down swinging...I will be the biggest fan rooting them on win or lose! But I aint going to waste my time on whatever this is

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Our players are nothing but selfish divas looking for their next paycheck every week as if they are gonna be going to the soup kitchen if they don’t receive it. They aren’t brothers like most teams are. They don’t care about the rings or the winning. They don’t care about anything but the following: Women, money, instagram likes, and their own brand (such as the hotboyz). This team is nothing but a scam. It’s time we stop supporting this scam. Maybe then, Jerry Jones will actually get off his bloated *** and do something about it.

Zordon

Reaction score
I’ll play devils advocate- notice how old these videos are? You do that now & you’re looking at a fine that cost more than most of our houses and a possible suspension that could cost you upwards of a million dollars (if you miss a game check or two). It’s just a different league with the second coming of Hitler running the league.

If it was Dak that got hit like that, it MIGHT be a different story. These players don’t respect Andy Dalton or probably even really know him.
2017 -

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Somebody send this to Stephen Jones, Amari Cooper, and the rest of hte cowards in that locker room. First 49er to confront the guy is Jerry Rice.

Thank you Z!!!

This is the thread that should’ve gotten1000 views and 200 replies not a boring rehashed Dak/Dalton take.

The reason is this more than anything else including missed assignments and lack of effort is the reason we are the laughing stock of the league. We lack passion and the will to fight and hold people accountable including other team’s players who take our QB out.

Are you kidding me?

How ironic the Football Team served this opportunity up to us on a silver platter and we coward in the corner. Probably 70% of posters on here don’t know the Washington Harvey Martin funeral wreath story (look it up). If we did that today Zeke would tweet a LOL meme because everything is so funny these days. This should not be an “old school” thing. This should be a part of your makeup as a teammate of each other. But I guess the jokes on us. Maybe we just don’t get it.

I’m 5’10 175 and if I was a kicker I would’ve ran from the bench and jumped on Bostic.

Trust me - I would.

It was the most disgraceful thing that happened yesterday. Again thank you for pointing it out.

bigE79

Reaction score
Thank you Z!!!

This is the thread that should’ve gotten1000 views and 200 replies not a boring rehashed Dak/Dalton take.

The reason is this more than anything else including missed assignments and lack of effort is the reason we are the laughing stock of the league. We lack passion and the will to fight and hold people accountable including other team’s players who take our QB out.

Are you kidding me?

How ironic the Football Team served this opportunity up to us on a silver platter and we coward in the corner. Probably 70% of posters on here don’t know the Washington Harvey Martin funeral wreath story (look it up). If we did that today Zeke would tweet a LOL meme because everything is so funny these days. This should not be an “old school” thing. This should be a part of your makeup as a teammate of each other. But I guess the jokes on us. Maybe we just don’t get it.

I’m 5’10 175 and if I was a kicker I would’ve ran from the bench and jumped on Bostic.

Trust me - I would.

It was the most disgraceful thing that happened yesterday. Again thank you for pointing it out.
I remember Harvey doing that like it was yesterday..what a great time.

blumayne38

Reaction score

Shannon sharpe the hall of fame TE disagrees with you.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
But we already know the temperament of the receivers on this team. Jerry wasn't some soft passive player on the field so him doing that isnt surprising. Gallup, Cooper and Lamb are all soft attitude types. This was more on the olineman and Zeke (If he was on the field at the time).

The Natural

Reaction score
But we already know the temperament of the receivers on this team. Jerry wasn't some soft passive player on the field so him doing that isnt surprising. Gallup, Cooper and Lamb are all soft attitude types. This was more on the olineman and Zeke (If he was on the field at the time).

Nah, Cooper was literally standing right there. At least act like you're about to do something.