Twitter: This is how a real team reacts when their QB receives a cheap shot

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dez wouldve done something. Plus he's not a quitter like dlaw and jaylon

stiletto

Reaction score
I don’t know about that. He used to fight Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters. He did in the 2018 playoff game. He only cares when it happens to him. Again, no one on this team cares about each other.

I hear ya, I think defending yourself is different than coming to the aid of someone else. Some people are better at it than others. Clearly these guys never went through Ranger school or AIT.. Might not hurt our franchise to bring in some Military ethos/training once in awhile. Seems to be missing.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I hear ya, I think defending yourself is different than coming to the aid of someone else. Some people are better at it than others. Clearly these guys never went through Ranger school or AIT.. Might not hurt our franchise to bring in some Military ethos/training once in awhile. Seems to be missing.

agreed. Some military training would actually do this team a lot of good. That and a sports psychologist. That way they can’t just waltz up to Jerry’s office to vent and talk about their excuses and problems. Maybe a retired sergeant and a psychologist can get their heads right

stiletto

Reaction score
agreed. Some military training would actually do this team a lot of good. That and a sports psychologist. That way they can’t just waltz up to Jerry’s office to vent and talk about their excuses and problems. Maybe a retired sergeant and a psychologist can get their heads right

They need to empty bank accounts and get the ghost of R. Lee Ermey in there....things might about-face...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Theyll do that once they hear Pats or Chiefs do that.