Twitter: This is how a real team reacts when their QB receives a cheap shot

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Nah, Cooper was literally standing right there. At least act like you're about to do something.
So if you had to bet money beforehand on his reaction what would you bet? I know what I wouldve bet and Id get my money. So thats why I dont get why anybody is shocked Cooper didnt turn up. Hell, he didnt do anything when Pacman Jones slammed his head against the turf like 3 times. Dude literally just got up and walked away :laugh:

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I’ll play devils advocate- notice how old these videos are? You do that now & you’re looking at a fine that cost more than most of our houses and a possible suspension that could cost you upwards of a million dollars (if you miss a game check or two). It’s just a different league with the second coming of Hitler running the league.

If it was Dak that got hit like that, it MIGHT be a different story. These players don’t respect Andy Dalton or probably even really know him.

Agreed. Dalton has been on the squad just a few months. No training camp, no chance to establish real relationships. I don’t think this is as big of deal as it’s made out to be.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
This is how a teammate comes to the aid of his brother. Somebody send this to the Hot Boyz.

That is some great stuff right there. I don't remember seeing that. If I remember correctly Washington used to be in gangs. That is the type of innovation and craziness we need on defense.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agreed. Dalton has been on the squad just a few months. No training camp, no chance to establish real relationships. I don’t think this is as big of deal as it’s made out to be.

One year, one month, one day... he is still a teammate. That was not a Dalton issue; it was a Dallas Cowboys QB issue.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Was that a pregame clip against Tennessee a few years ago when Mariota tore us up in the game? My eyes are bad and I can’t focus on the video very well at the moment.
I just googled the incident for a video, and this is what I found. I wasn't looking for any other context.

stiletto

Reaction score
Somebody send this to Stephen Jones, Amari Cooper, and the rest of hte cowards in that locker room. First 49er to confront the guy is Jerry Rice.

I understand what you feel. I feel the same way. I would've been giving WFT 15 yards back because of "Haymakers".. Cooper was right there and actually went after Dalton's helmet. I was thinking "does he think Dalton's head is in there?"...

Amari just isn't the type of kid to get into a fight. He is a total introvert but I also saw that he didn't stop competing in the Washington game. He didn't stop. So I will give him credit. He is just not a rah-rah guy.

Fact is, this team has no "Goon" in it. I am pretty sure anyone that didn't have their backs turned on the play saw what happened to Dalton. Why didn't they "roll up"? All of them are a bunch of gutless chumps too. Not defending just Cooper here but he's just not a guy that is going to start a fight. He's the type to kill with "kindness" and touchdowns. You might not like it but he is that type guy. I'm ok with it. Not everyone can be a goon just like not everyone can be a choir boy.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I understand what you feel. I feel the same way. I would've been giving WFT 15 yards back because of "Haymakers".. Cooper was right there and actually went after Dalton's helmet. I was thinking "does he think Dalton's head is in there?"...

Amari just isn't the type of kid to get into a fight. He is a total introvert but I also saw that he didn't stop competing in the Washington game. He didn't stop. So I will give him credit. He is just not a rah-rah guy.

Fact is, this team has no "Goon" in it. I am pretty sure anyone that didn't have their backs turned on the play saw what happened to Dalton. Why didn't they "roll up"? All of them are a bunch of gutless chumps too. Not defending just Cooper here but he's just not a guy that is going to start a fight. He's the type to kill with "kindness" and touchdowns. You might not like it but he is that type guy. I'm ok with it. Not everyone can be a goon just like not everyone can be a choir boy.

I don’t know about that. He used to fight Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters. He did in the 2018 playoff game. He only cares when it happens to him. Again, no one on this team cares about each other.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team, at least many of the players are showing little if any heart. This is the worst display of pride I can remember since 1962, including the 1-15 season. Simply put, I'm disgusted.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'm almost done with this organization because of that...no one on that team except for Dak and some of the injured ones deserve to ever wear the Dallas star again...

The only reason I'm watching the NFL at the moment is to see Brady get 7...

And thats it...

Too bad Dak wouldn't stand with Daton and tell Jerry " I'm not signing". Who would blame him???