This is how we should all feel

jsb357

Reaction score
gmjj.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
The truth is Dak and McCarthy are staying. Go follow another team.
It's alright to be angry and upset with how the team has performed for 3 straight post seasons. It doesn't make anyone less of a fan. In fact demanding change is a good thing. If enough of us felt that way it could even yield results. Unfortunately the casuals don't care and that's what keeps this afloat as is, running it back.

No real fan simply changes teams. You live and die with the results. No way around the misery, other than lowering expectations.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's alright to be angry and upset with how the team has performed for 3 straight post seasons. It doesn't make anyone less of a fan. In fact demanding change is a good thing. If enough of us felt that way it could even yield results. Unfortunately the casuals don't care and that's what keeps this afloat as is, running it back.

No real fan simply changes teams. You live and die with the results. No way around the misery, other than lowering expectations.
Making a HC and QB change would absolutely destroy this team. It would take at least 4 - 5 years to rebuild. Even then, it's not a guarantee it would be as good or win as many games. Plus, Jerry doesn't have much time left at all. He feels it coming. His best chance is to keep this 12 - 5 team intact and make several changes to hopefully help it improve in 2024.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
And Jerry loves the fact that we're all "real fans", because it certainly keeps that cash register ringing for his family.

I think it's unreal that even our disdain for the ownership and the organization, which none of us sees changing in our lifetimes (it's going to stay within the Jones family for decades to come), even that won't change our "realness".

The epitome of a one-sided dysfunctional relationship...or maybe this is a win-win for both Jerry and the Cowboys fans.

:flagwave:

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
And Jerry loves the fact that we're all "real fans", because it certainly keeps that cash register ringing for his family.

I think it's unreal that even our disdain for the ownership and the organization, which none of us sees changing in our lifetimes (it's going to stay within the Jones family for decades to come), even that won't change our "realness".

The epitome of a one-sided dysfunctional relationship...or maybe this is a win-win for both Jerry and the Cowboys fans.

You don't have to spend money to be a fan. Watch the games and lower expectations.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Man this brother knows what he's talking about. That's exactly what I've been saying. Jerry needs to hire someone from that Shanahan tree because all those guys own McCarthy. But I really don't care about the Cowboys anymore. I'm here for laughs. McCarthy couldnt win but one SB with Rodgers and there is no way he's winning anything with Dak.

CWR

Reaction score

Oh it's toxic, but when I say "real" I don't insinuate buying the merch or tickets. We quietly watch with the rage of 1000 men. Then we go about our lives. It's super fun.

CWR

Reaction score
Making a HC and QB change would absolutely destroy this team. It would take at least 4 - 5 years to rebuild. Even then, it's not a guarantee it would be as good or win as many games. Plus, Jerry doesn't have much time left at all. He feels it coming. His best chance is to keep this 12 - 5 team intact and make several changes to hopefully help it improve in 2024.
4-5 years is an exaggeration. We've seen teams rebuild in 2. Year 3 we should be competitive.

We will never have a clearer path and we crapped our pants. I have no reason to believe we will have a better opportunity next season. It's time to turn the page, even if that not comfortable.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Man this brother knows what he's talking about. That's exactly what I've been saying. Jerry needs to hire someone from that Shanahan tree because all those guys own McCarthy. But I really don't care about the Cowboys anymore. I'm here for laughs. McCarthy couldnt win but one SB with Rodgers and there is no way he's winning anything with Dak.
Really fix the defense and the current offense retains momentums against any tough team...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
4-5 years is an exaggeration. We've seen teams rebuild in 2. Year 3 we should be competitive.

We will never have a clearer path and we crapped our pants. I have no reason to believe we will have a better opportunity next season. It's time to turn the page, even if that not comfortable.
No. It's time to be a good fan and support the team. Jerry is making the right decision. You don't have to like it, but you should support it.

CWR

Reaction score
No. It's time to be a good fan and support the team. Jerry is making the right decision. You don't have to like it, but you should support it.
Disagree, enough said. We aren't going to feel the same and only time will tell. They better have one hell of an off season and I hope they prove me wrong. Unfortunately I don't expect they will.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Disagree, enough said. We aren't going to feel the same and only time will tell. They better have one hell of an off season and I hope they prove me wrong. Unfortunately I don't expect they will.
You're entitled to your opinion, but all you're doing right now is piling on to the mountain high of crapola all of the whiners have built since Sunday. Nonstop. Enough already. Time to toughen up.