This is now a successful season

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The big difference I see is that when the pocket breaks down Dak is rolling out instead of taking the sack.
That throw away in the 2 min drill at end of first half was perfect example of that.

The 1 sack he took there was nothing he could do.

foofighters

Reaction score
After being 3-5, to get in the playoffs was great. To have Dak win a playoff game makes this a successful season. Obviously I want to keep going but Dak is getting better and better each week.

No one could have predicted this Nov 1
Lol. Jerry loves fans like you.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
After being 3-5, to get in the playoffs was great. To have Dak win a playoff game makes this a successful season. Obviously I want to keep going but Dak is getting better and better each week.

No one could have predicted this Nov 1

Unfortunately in the NFL today success doesn't seem to carry over from season to season. I'm not sure you can expect one playoff win to propel us to greater success in the future. We just need to try and win now.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Unfortunately in the NFL today success doesn't seem to carry over from season to season. I'm not sure you can expect one playoff win to propel us to greater success in the future. We just need to try and win now.
It has never propelled us this century. If you go by Garrett's track record next year will be a disappointing season. This team seems to do well in even number years. lol

droopdog7

Reaction score
I agree at 3-5 I would
Have bet a lot of money against the cowboys not only being in the playoffs but winning a round..totally shocking, only thing that’s disappointing is this probably means a JG extension
And people say no one roots for losses.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
This isn't a successful season yet .

Pshh , this is standard , making the playoffs and winning the first wild card game .

bsbellomy

Reaction score
It has never propelled us this century. If you go by Garrett's track record next year will be a disappointing season. This team seems to do well in even number years. lol

Same can be said for a lot of teams. Carolina, Arizona recent teams that come to mind. It's just so hard to get to this point can't waste it.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yes,it is officially now a successful season. If it hadn’t been Sea then I’d say no,but that’s a important franchise win. Even if they lose next week,coming back from where they were after Ten,up to now...this win still puts a smile on my face.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Great win but this isn’t a successful season to me yet. If we make it to the conference championship it will change the narrative of this franchise.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Great win but this isn’t a successful season to me yet. If we make it to the conference championship it will change the narrative of this franchise.
While I’ll agree it would definitely change the narrative, breaking a 20 year drought, they’ve already shown that given this roster for a full season they’re definitely one of the best in the NFC.

Going to NOLA to face Drew Brees would have been tough for even the 90s Cowboys.

I think this team has already started to change the narrative in relation to AT&T stadium being a tough place to play for opponents. There was a lot of juice in that place tonight.