This is one of the most anticipated seasons in memory, but for different reasons

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As always the OP brings the most insightful posts on the board. I'm glad this wasn't just a passing thought, but something he articulated into a thread. His random musings always warrant a thread. If only we had a Garbage Zone.
This guy is an idiot! Attacking people as well as their mother's and sisters. I don't know why they allow this crap! @CouchCoach @Reality
I've said some stupid crap before, but I'll never go after family and I would never say anything that I wouldn't say in person!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, mates and good bland men, this lad cannot wait until the NFL gridiron season starts anew!
Why? I am glad you asked.

1. Our reshuffled D
2. What will our LB corps do? Who will it be?
3. Can Dan Quinn deliver the goods?
4. How will our unproven secondary do?
5. How will GREGORY raise the bar. I am quite proud of how this lad, vexed by drugs, has become more mature about his career.

The O?
Blimey!
They will do great!
We don't need a good or great QB, just a bus driver to hand off to pillars and the slugg only show Elliott.
And throw dinky passes to our great receiver

I am all on pinza needles, you ruffians!
Holla, and brings me a dollah!
I think because of 17 games. We’re really going to need rotational players on the defensive line. I think that’s why we’re trying to keep so many wide receivers.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, mates and good bland men, this lad cannot wait until the NFL gridiron season starts anew!
Why? I am glad you asked.

1. Our reshuffled D
2. What will our LB corps do? Who will it be?
3. Can Dan Quinn deliver the goods?
4. How will our unproven secondary do?
5. How will GREGORY raise the bar. I am quite proud of how this lad, vexed by drugs, has become more mature about his career.

The O?
Blimey!
They will do great!
We don't need a good or great QB, just a bus driver to hand off to pillars and the slugg only show Elliott.
And throw dinky passes to our great receiver

I am all on pinza needles, you ruffians!
Holla, and brings me a dollah!
Stop with the bus driver scenario. It’s just stupid. You need a quality quarterback if you’re going to win in this league. You need a leader. That’s one of the best things I like about Prescott is the camaraderie his leader ship

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In my opinion you left off the biggest one! How will Mike McCarthy do? Anyone who judges him from last year without a off-season or preseason is an idiot.
I can judge him from last season. It’s a recap of what he did in Green Bay. I am not a fan. You’ll be the first one fired in the league. Especially with 17 games

Maxmadden

Reaction score
This guy is an idiot! Attacking people as well as their mother's and sisters. I don't know why they allow this crap! @CouchCoach @Reality
I've said some stupid crap before, but I'll never go after family and I would never say anything that I wouldn't say in person!
He use to pose as the Farmers Branch village idiot which he was more suited to. He recently adopted this Mr. Bean persona which he forgets half the time. I agree mothers, sisters, and family should be off limits but they let him get away with it because he is pretending to be someone he is not..

Just go to Farmers Branch and kick the crap out of every Cowboy fan until someone cries "Mum".

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He use to pose as the Farmers Branch village idiot which he was more suited to. He recently adopted this Mr. Bean persona which he forgets half the time. I agree mothers, sisters, and family should be off limits but they let him get away with it because he is pretending to be someone he is not..

Just go to Farmers Branch and kick the crap out of every Cowboy fan until someone cries "Mum".
Sounds like a good roadtrip!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Three times he said something about my father. And I was just like this guys a mental case. And I’ve never reported anyone. In over 100,000 posts on both fan fourms. If I have ever came close it was the guy. But then I realized I think he likes it. And I won’t give him the pleasure

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three times he said something about my father. And I was just like this guys a mental case. And I’ve never reported anyone. In over 100,000 posts on both fan fourms. If I have ever came close it was the guy. But then I realized I think he likes it. And I won’t give him the pleasure
I reported him twice and was told I was spamming.....I have no idea what that means! I lost my report privileges....lol! Oh well....I have his mother and sister in my sights! Lol!! Not really, I'm not an azz

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I reported him twice and was told I was spamming.....I have no idea what that means! I lost my report privileges....lol! Oh well....I have his mother and sister in my sights! Lol!! Not really, I'm not an azz
Yeah that was fair, makes sense. Other day someone called me a clown . When I read the post. It said being monitored by moderators no one can see it but me. So they must randomly look at what we post. I knew people were getting privilege on the old fourm . I didn’t know they played favorites here also

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Him and DA09 as well as a few others that just like to incite crap for the fun of it.
I have learned to ignore the majority of them.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I reported him twice and was told I was spamming.....I have no idea what that means! I lost my report privileges....lol! Oh well....
The same happened to me when I reported some guy for name-calling another member. oh well. I guess if you support the site like him you can cuss people on here.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Stop with the bus driver scenario. It’s just stupid. You need a quality quarterback if you’re going to win in this league. You need a leader. That’s one of the best things I like about Prescott is the camaraderie his leader ship
Glad you like his leadership. that might be all we'll get from him in this NFC east in which the WFT will be tough.
And, tender chap, the term Bus Driver was developed for some who portend greatness but never quite become good or great.
Deal with it.

johneric8

Reaction score
I can judge him from last season. It’s a recap of what he did in Green Bay. I am not a fan. You’ll be the first one fired in the league. Especially with 17 games

Dude, he was great in green bay for most of his career there. He was a coach he always had his team built with depth and very unpredictable and typically mistake free. His last years in green bay happen to all good coaches and his first year in Dallas was good considering all of the ridiculous injuries and no off season. He is going to do great and you will eat Crow.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Glad you like his leadership. that might be all we'll get from him in this NFC east in which the WFT will be tough.
And, tender chap, the term Bus Driver was developed for some who portend greatness but never quite become good or great.
Deal with it.
I don’t have to deal with it I like it. You’re the one that needs to deal with it LMAO. But you don’t get much right do you make cowboy brother

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dude, he was great in green bay for most of his career there. He was a coach he always had his team built with depth and very unpredictable and typically mistake free. His last years in green bay happen to all good coaches and his first year in Dallas was good considering all of the ridiculous injuries and no off season. He is going to do great and you will eat Crow.
I’m glad you appreciate him. I think he’s a has been. Yeah he made a lot of great calls last season going for on fourth down. I say he lost at least three games which is coaching style

johneric8

Reaction score
I’m glad you appreciate him. I think he’s a has been. Yeah he made a lot of great calls last season going for on fourth down. I say he lost at least three games which is coaching style
Yes, but all coaches make mistakes.. You're analogies or points remind me of the ones from the people that actually believe Dak is the only passer whom makes bad throws. There is only a few great coaches. take Andy reid for example, he struggled for a long time, but got things figured out away from the pressures of PA. Bill Bilichik suffered last year as well without Brady, and he has suffered before. Big Mike is respected by the players and Big Mike is generous in regards to making sure all players get opportunities. Garrett was horrible at this.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, but all coaches make mistakes.. You're analogies or points remind me of the ones from the people that actually believe Dak is the only passer whom makes bad throws. There is only a few great coaches. take Andy reid for example, he struggled for a long time, but got things figured out away from the pressures of PA. Bill Bilichik suffered last year as well without Brady, and he has suffered before. Big Mike is respected by the players and Big Mike is generous in regards to making sure all players get opportunities. Garrett was horrible at this.
Hey I’m a fan of Prescott.Again you’re welcome to your opinion but I am not a fan of Mike. I can’t wait for him to go. I never wanted him in the first place. I’ve seen Bill Belichick blow playoff games against Pittsburgh. I’ve seen Andy Reid make awfully bad calls. I seen Landry not do things so great. It goes beyond that. I don’t know if he’s a players coach or just do what I want this is what I’m telling you. I don’t appreciate that coaching style