This is the final straw

silvernblu

Reaction score
We cannot go back to business as usual.

We fans have got to threaten to withhold our support.

Boycott this team. Do not purchase anything!

Do not participate until Garret is gone.

When I am now actively rooting for Dak to move on because I care about him. This is beyond over.

This has to be different than just complaining. We need to use our power.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

When I am now actively rooting for Dak to move on because I care about him. This is beyond over.

LOL......I feel for you brother but they say there's one born everyday!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

I've already tried this strategy last year, and you see the result. Sell out after sell out.

willia451

Reaction score

I remember one year someone was going to buy time on an electronic billboard near the Death Star that said as much. Nobody would sell the time for such a thing.

Jerry Jones is an extremely powerful person in North Texas. He basically bought off 105.3 The Fan which is the local sports radio channel most listen too down here to lob softballs at the team. Not to mention all the perks he gives to local sports media folks down here.

Jerry basically controls the conversation. And nobody wants to cross him. For obvious reasons.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dak needs to go.

We get rid of him and Garrett and we instantly get better. He's a glorified bus driver.

#DontpayDak

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

After the defense allowed the 2 pt conversion, I sat down and truly spoke these words out loud:

“We need to trade Dak and Amari. I can’t stand to see these talents wasted”.

It’s going to be Romo and Dez all over again. Both can play phenomenally when given the chance, but with terrible defense and a terrible HC at helm, they never stood a chance, wasting their Super Bowl prime years. The same will be for Dak and Amari if they stay on this Garrett infected team.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It's just a game. When you have no control over something, you shouldn't stress yourself out over it.

:hammer: I stopped caring right after the truth came out concerning the real reason why Jerry hired Bill Parcels. I still watch the games, but the results, win or lose, don't bother me at all. The puppet master is all about making a buck, and that's where it ends.

I'll admit I do get a little giggle over the loses, but not because I'm a terrible fan. I take satisfaction from them because of Jerry's blind faith in Garrett. Nothing will change once Garrett is gone, it will simply be 'next puppet up'. In the mean time I can enjoy watching that worthless clapping carrot screw up over and over.

cml750

Reaction score

I haven't watched a game in two years and have not purchased anything Cowboys related in almost a decade. Although I still love the team deep down (hence my still being here) I realized I was watching the Garrett disaster more out of obligation from being a fan for over 40 years rather than for enjoyment. I will not watch another game as long as they have an incompetent coach on the sidelines.

aria

Reaction score
What exactly do you suggest we do? What’s your end game here? Do you want a Sean McVay? Remember him? He’s supposed to be the boy genius that can out coach anyone. Look at his record, look at who he lost to yesterday. Would Cowboys fans be happy with that.

What about Andy Reid? I always hear his name come up. He’s soooooo smart and a great coach yet he does nothing but choke. Still want him? Sean Payton looked magical yesterday, didn’t he? He got slaughtered by the one win Falcons at home, I’m sure that would have gone over really well if he were the Cowboys HC.

Oh wait, Lincoln Riley, right? He’s our savior. He has zero NFL experience, just got worked by K State, yet he’s the one that will fix all of our problems :rolleyes: Some of you need to get a grip. There’s still plenty of games left and contrary to what some of you think, our remaining games look easier by the week. Put on your big boy panties and drive on.

aria

Reaction score
I haven't watched a game in two years and have not purchased anything Cowboys related in almost a decade. Although I still love the team deep down (hence my still being here) I realized I was watching the Garrett disaster more out of obligation from being a fan for over 40 years rather than for enjoyment. I will not watch another game as long as they have an incompetent coach on the sidelines.
Yeah you will. Cowboys first playoff game this year and you’ll be glued to the tv, same with Thanksgiving. A lot of talk on these forums.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cowboys really fought hard and Dak has really improved. Unfortunately even these players and GM cant salvage this team from poor coaching. This had the feel of a playoff game and once again the Cowboys came out flat, especially the defense. The opening call to go for a 57 yard field goal set the tone for the whole game. This team had no answer for the big screen plays from Dalvin Cook. Marinelli should of been fired after the Rams game.
The effort from Dak to keep them in the game was just awesome. What a true warrior. But in the end when Dak should of taken the bull by the horns and changed the play call and kept throwing to Cooper he filed into line like a heard of sheep and listened to what I believe Garrett told Moore to call. Yep I was mad last night but not surprised. All of us in this forum know exactly whats holding this team back and as usual it shows up when the competition is equally talented.
There is nothing anyone can do about this very talented team with poor coaching except dont get too emotionally invested in this team they will disappoint every time just like Collinsworth stated right before the game.

silvernblu

Reaction score
What exactly do you suggest we do? What’s your end game here? Do you want a Sean McVay? Remember him? He’s supposed to be the boy genius that can out coach anyone. Look at his record, look at who he lost to yesterday. Would Cowboys fans be happy with that.

What about Andy Reid? I always hear his name come up. He’s soooooo smart and a great coach yet he does nothing but choke. Still want him? Sean Payton looked magical yesterday, didn’t he? He got slaughtered by the one win Falcons at home, I’m sure that would have gone over really well if he were the Cowboys HC.

Oh wait, Lincoln Riley, right? He’s our savior. He has zero NFL experience, just got worked by K State, yet he’s the one that will fix all of our problems :rolleyes: Some of you need to get a grip. There’s still plenty of games left and contrary to what some of you think, our remaining games look easier by the week. Put on your big boy panties and drive on.

Spoken like a true loser.

ghst187

Reaction score

everyone you named is 100x better than JG so yes.