This is the final straw

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's called maturity. In my 20's, I would yell and scream at the tv when the games didn't go as I wanted them to. I am every bit as passionate as the next fan, but I seriously can't get too upset over something I have no control over. Other than my time, I have no vested interest in the Cowboys. My livelihood doesn't depend on wins and losses. This is entertainment for me. If they win, great. If they lose, I'll sleep well at night. Trying to organize some stupid boycott will do absolutely nothing to cause Jerry Jones to act. He will make the decisions that HE feels are in the best interest of the organization and it doesn't do any good to get worked into a frenzy hoping he will do what the fans want. I am 100% convinced that we are seeing the end of the Jason Garrett era on the Dallas sidelines (maybe he gets a job in the FO).

Garret is being "promoted" to director of cheer........a new position being created to get the guys pumped up on the sideline. His duties will include high fiving, chest bumping, and high performance clapping. Jean Jones is designing the leotard and matching pom poms.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No you haven't stop it.

Why are you lying?

You use to hate Dak. Now you are rooting for him in hopes of he fails after we sign him, so you can laugh and tell everyone "I told you so".

Worse kind of fan.

Troll

#DontpayDak
WTH is wrong with you? Seriously??? I've been Dak's #1 supporter since before he was drafted by the Cowboys. You truly have me confused with someone else. Grow up, dude. You sound mental.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Wait...are you serious? You haven’t watched a game in 2 years but you are so infatuated with the cowboys that you come here?
That makes me feel sad for you.

It’s probably best you avoid sports you have no control over.
Maybe find a healthy hobby that will enhance your life.
I can see it.

Sometimes message boards become the true connections for people and the games are a backdrop.

It actually makes more logical sense than blindly following laundry

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It had to do with getting funding for Jerry World. A video was leaked back in 2004 or 2005 where Jerry was filmed drunkenly admitting he only hired Bill to get Jerry World built.

There was a certain amount of funding that had to come from the public (taxes) and Jerry was concerned he wouldn't get the necessary support from the fan base unless he gave the appearance he was determined to field a winning team. In comes Bill, a top notch champion coach, and next thing you know the public funding for Jerry World gets passed by the voters.

This is the reason why you will routinely see comments that Jerry is only concerned about money. Hiring JG, an unproven jackwagon with zero experience, only adds fuel to this theory.
Jones makes me sick...they all must laugh at us fans as they drink Johnny Walker Blue label waiting for the Brinks truck

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, stop it. Stop it right now.

I've been nothing but nice to you Dak lovers and this is how I'm treated.

Listen Dak isn't the answer. I know it's not what you want to hear and you are probably banging the keyboard or phone, but I only want to see the cowboys succeed.

I know he wears a star, and you feel like you have to cheer him, like you did with Keith Davis, T-Will, Quincy ect. I get it.

But once you see things the way I do, you'll understand it's about the team, not the player.

#DontpayDak
Frozen---may i ask why with consideration of Daks increased effectiveness throwing from the pocket why he is not the answer?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We cannot go back to business as usual.

We fans have got to threaten to withhold our support.

Boycott this team. Do not purchase anything!

Do not participate until Garret is gone.

When I am now actively rooting for Dak to move on because I care about him. This is beyond over.

This has to be different than just complaining. We need to use our power.
silver--- i wish we had more power....but unless we could do what you said they wont listen...Garretts Gaffs are killing us

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eventually one of these individual boycotts is going to work and Garrett is going to get fired.
Aviano90--- i stopped watching seahawks 49ers last night when 49ers intercepted in Over time and were driving down field...but then i see Seahawks won in over time...how did that happen????...i am asking you cause you profile picture
says "Go Seahawks"?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

When I am now actively rooting for Dak to move on because I care about him. This is beyond over.

silver--i like your heart ....i wish we had instant power over Jones..but cowboy fans root for cowboys whether they win or dont...we suck

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Aviano90--- i stopped watching seahawks 49ers last night when 49ers intercepted in Over time and were driving down field...but then i see Seahawks won in over time...how did that happen????...i am asking you cause you profile picture
says "Go Seahawks"?
The "Go Seahawks" was a jab at people last year who were disappointed we made the playoffs instead of getting a better draft pick. Was basically saying just go ahead and root for the team to lose then. But I was a zone supporter then and could change as often as I liked. Now it's stuck and I'm not paying to change it. :thumbup:

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
oh man this is cowboy site not eagles site....how can you root for Sheagles?

Long back story to this but I absolutely can't stand Filthy. Dude that I quoted is constantly picking against Dallas and loves to give props to Filthy week in and week out.

Frozen700

Reaction score
WTH is wrong with you? Seriously??? I've been Dak's #1 supporter since before he was drafted by the Cowboys. You truly have me confused with someone else. Grow up, dude. You sound mental.

Nope it's you.

Just stop, the act is over. It gets old bro.

Grow up

#DontpayDak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nope it's you.

Just stop, the act is over. It gets old bro.

Grow up

#DontpayDak
You need help. Everyone here knows I'm one of Dak's first and biggest supporters. You are either mentally confused or are intentionally making crap up. Get help ASAP.

Frozen700

Reaction score
You need help. Everyone here knows I'm one of Dak's first and biggest supporters. You are either mentally confused or are intentionally making crap up. Get help ASAP.

Everyone here knows. Stop it. Nobody is even backing up your claims.

You are just a fraud.

You want Dak signed so you can laugh.

It's old, grow up bro.

#DontpayDak

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The "Go Seahawks" was a jab at people last year who were disappointed we made the playoffs instead of getting a better draft pick. Was basically saying just go ahead and root for the team to lose then. But I was a zone supporter then and could change as often as I liked. Now it's stuck and I'm not paying to change it. :thumbup:
so i stopped watching when i think 49ers were on like the 30 or so of Seahawks and a field goal would win....so what happened did they miss field goal or did Seahawks cause turnover?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing to argue about here.
c-Ron---- its so obvious..but...are you confident Jerry Jones is well aware how his coach gets consistently out coached?...maybe i take Garrett on my staff in some capacity encouraging the players but not on game day

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

Posted thousand of times but you can't stop the sheep. They will graze the Kool aide every year under Jones. Then line up for autographs as he leaves the stadium under another Garrett questionable decision defeat.. :facepalm: