This is the week!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
IMO, superpunk is wrong. We won't have that complete game this week. Not without Newman.

We will win. Pacman will make sure of it. Romo has a big day, doesn't turn the ball over, and we will win by 10.

But it won't be a complete game.

Just domination.

But not complete, utter, amazingness domination that we can put together.

That will have to wait a couple more weeks. Its something we are building towards.... you can tell.... but the amazingness of our team will be on display in a few short weeks.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
superpunk;2325426 said:

You're wrong.

why is super punk not banned? i can haz ban power?

Its simple nuclear physics, superpunk. Dry AZ weather, +2.34534X(X+Y) = week whatever we play the Giants.

That's when we gel.

lgarcia792002

Reaction score
superpunk;2325261 said:
That we put it all together.

It has to come at some point - an amazing offensive, defensive, and special teams performance. There's just something about playing the Cardinals that brings out the best in you. Hell, we've got Brenda Warner in the house, we've got 48 year old white dudes making crappy raps, we've got adversity in the secondary against a great passing team - all the signs are there.

I do not envy Arizona the beating they are going to get on Sunday.

Look out for the complete game this weekend, fellas. Can I get a hallelujah!
Yes i agree..I was about to say THIS MYSELF.. It is time for a nice game for the boys..It has to come sooner or later.. And i think this game is the one.. Hopefully a better turn out then the browns game.. Its time lets go COWBOYS

superpunk

Reaction score
Lookit.

Antrel Rolle has no idea what he's doing back at safety. No idea at all. But they keep him deep.

Why?

Because Adrian Wilson also has no idea what he's doing back at safety. So they play him where they've played him since he came into the league - as linebacker number 5.

Antrel Rolle is lost.

Yeah. Like Rod Hood and Eric Green are going to slow this offense down. Puh leeze.

Watch out for Calais Campbell, though. He is a full grown man.

Ban Vintage.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
superpunk;2325261 said:

It has to come at some point - an amazing offensive, defensive, and special teams performance. There's just something about playing the Cardinals that brings out the best in you. Hell, we've got Brenda Warner in the house, we've got 48 year old white dudes making crappy raps, we've got adversity in the secondary against a great passing team - all the signs are there.

HALLELUJAH!!!
Adversity will bring out the best in our Boys...especially at our "home away from home"!!! Thank goodness those l'il Birdies are wearing red; they don't have to worry about the blood they'll spill showing on their unis!

superpunk

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2325433 said:
HALLELUJAH!!!
Adversity will bring out the best in our Boys...especially at our "home away from home"!!! Thank goodness those l'il Birdies are wearing red; they don't have to worry about the blood they'll spill showing on their unis!
Someone give this gentleman some sort of medal.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If we had any semblance of defense I would agree.

This could be one of those games that a team like ours goes out and rips arizona a new one.

I am not feeling it though. I think we will probably have to score in the 40's to win. And I have no doubt Romo is due to go off on someone. This game and the rams game make perfect sense for him to put up silly numbers.

Again though. I really see a poor defense when I watch our team. I dont see it improving any time soon personally.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2325664 said:
If we had any semblance of defense I would agree.

This could be one of those games that a team like ours goes out and rips arizona a new one.

I am not feeling it though. I think we will probably have to score in the 40's to win. And I have no doubt Romo is due to go off on someone. This game and the rams game make perfect sense for him to put up silly numbers.

Again though. I really see a poor defense when I watch our team. I dont see it improving any time soon personally.

Most of this D personnel is from Parcells, which has this "bend but don't break" mentality. Honestly, with all the flack Wade and Brian has gotten, they can only play with what the cards have been delt to them.

Really-we can bring in Dom Capers to coach this D, and we'll subsequently be throwing Capers under the bus even more so than Wade.

giantfan1232

Reaction score
Let me just say this as a Giants fan:

The Cardinals got beat up by the Jets. I expect a 20 point Cowboys win.

Mansta54

Reaction score
giantfan1232;2325747 said:
Let me just say this as a Giants fan:

The Cardinals got beat up by the Jets. I expect a 20 point Cowboys win.

WHY? Every game is different.. Didn't the Bengals take yall to OT in NY...

giantfan1232

Reaction score
Mansta54;2325765 said:
True, but I still think you should be able to put up more points than the Cardinals. Especially with Boldin injured.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Mansta54;2325765 said:

Well-they took us down to the wire too.:(

Like I said earlier-this team has been strange this year. When we were expected to have a blow out win, we would either barely win or get waxed, but when we were expected to lose, we ended up winning by double digits.

Most of the pundits are picking AZ for this game, and the Cards have finally fielded a pretty good team for the first time in years. So who knows?

Mansta54

Reaction score
Boysboy;2325770 said:
Well-they took us down to the wire too.:(

Like I said earlier-this team has been strange this year. When we were expected to have a blow out win, we would either barely win or get waxed, but when we were expected to lose, we ended up winning by double digits.

Most of the pundits are picking AZ for this game, and the Cards have finally fielded a pretty good team for the first time in years. So who knows?

Exactly, that was my point to the Giant fan. Again, every game is different...

Boysboy

Reaction score
giantfan1232;2325768 said:
True, but I still think you should be able to put up more points than the Cardinals. Especially with Boldin injured.

We need to harass Warner though, first and foremost. He's a pretty good QB, but he can get rattled and lose his poise very easily(which you guys found out back in '04).

With that being said-we're tired of all the needless distractions here. Even a 1 pt win will put all this to rest for at least another week.:eek::

Mansta54

Reaction score
giantfan1232;2325768 said:

Ahh, in other words, you expect us to win? Yeah, me too...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
superpunk;2325261 said:

I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about the game because we've been a little schizo lately. But I hope you're right.

JPM

Reaction score
Hallelujah !! SP
13-753103.jpg