This is the week!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
At some point we shall all worship at the alter of Superpunk.

Stop fighting it, he is better for you than you are.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;2326277 said:

global warming, polar icecaps, Barak Obama as President

superpunk as supreme being??

these are truly troubling times

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2325261 said:
That we put it all together.

It has to come at some point - an amazing offensive, defensive, and special teams performance. There's just something about playing the Cardinals that brings out the best in you. Hell, we've got Brenda Warner in the house, we've got 48 year old white dudes making crappy raps, we've got adversity in the secondary against a great passing team - all the signs are there.

I do not envy Arizona the beating they are going to get on Sunday.

Look out for the complete game this weekend, fellas. Can I get a hallelujah!

Man I hope so.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2326337 said:
global warming, polar icecaps, Barak Obama as President

superpunk as supreme being??

these are truly troubling times

Superpunk can save you.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Vintage;2325425 said:
IMO, superpunk is wrong. We won't have that complete game this week. Not without Newman.

We will win. Pacman will make sure of it. Romo has a big day, doesn't turn the ball over, and we will win by 10.

But it won't be a complete game.

Just domination.

But not complete, utter, amazingness domination that we can put together.

That will have to wait a couple more weeks. Its something we are building towards.... you can tell.... but the amazingness of our team will be on display in a few short weeks.

If Romo doesnt turn the ball over Cowboys win by atleast 20.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
superpunk;2325261 said:

It has to come at some point - an amazing offensive, defensive, and special teams performance. There's just something about playing the Cardinals that brings out the best in you. Hell, we've got Brenda Warner in the house, we've got 48 year old white dudes making crappy raps, we've got adversity in the secondary against a great passing team - all the signs are there.

Yes definitely in the Happy Zone. Pollyanna called and wants her good cheer back.

:laugh2:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
stealth;2326277 said:

So in your relationship with Punk you are the girl and he is the boy?
Just tell me which one of you makes the tortillas.

:lmao2:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
superpunk;2325261 said:

I just want to win the next 14 games. If we do that (especially winning the final three), I'll keep celebrating while others beat their heads against the wall over the mistakes we made in victory.

Brenda Warner

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2325776 said:
We need to harass Warner though, first and foremost. He's a pretty good QB, but he can get rattled and lose his poise very easily(which you guys found out back in '04).

Kurt's been playing football with our seven kids all week, and he's only fumbled the ball four times so you might want to start worrying.

cardsfanmd

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2325327 said:
:hammer:

BTW, I agree with Catch. PHX is good at home this year, and we have had some distractions this week, so I wouldn't be surprised at a game like the Bengals one. But on the other hand, we usually stomp mudholes on the road. So a great showing wouldn't surprise me, either.
:confused: Are you guys playing the Suns?? Get with it bud, they haven't been the Phoenix Cardinals in 20 years.

Keeping with the trend, I hope Switzer has put together a decent gameplan for you guys.

Boysboy

Reaction score
cardsfanmd;2326561 said:
:confused: Are you guys playing the Suns?? Get with it bud, they haven't been the Phoenix Cardinals in 20 years.

Keeping with the trend, I hope Switzer has put together a decent gameplan for you guys.

Didn't they change their name from Phoenix to Arizona when Buddy Ryan came there for a couple of years?

My memory is blurred, but before Buddy came there, I remembered them as Phoenix('93 in Bugal's last year there), but when Buddy came in '94, I remember the name change.

I remember from '94-'95, the Cards became my most hated team in this division MAINLY b/c of Buddy's presence. It's always been the Eagles, but these 2 years are an exception.

Boysboy

Reaction score
cardsfanmd;2326564 said:
No chance.

I'm NOT one of the Boys fans who are picking a blowout(if anything, I'm anticipating a loss), but if you've followed Cowboys football this year, they've either been barely winning or getting waxed when they're supposed to win big, but when they were supposed to lose to the Browns and Packers, they ended up waxing them.

Like another OP said-this team has been an enigma this year.

cardsfanmd

Reaction score
Boysboy;2326574 said:
I'm NOT one of the Boys fans who are picking a blowout(if anything, I'm anticipating a loss), but if you've followed Cowboys football this year, they've either been barely winning or getting waxed when they're supposed to win big, but when they were supposed to lose to the Browns and Packers, they ended up waxing them.

Like another OP said-this team has been an enigma this year.
You sound like a Cardinal fan:D

Boysboy

Reaction score
cardsfanmd;2326580 said:
You sound like a Cardinal fan:D

Do the Cards ever respond well when they play on the East Coast?

Just wondering, b/c whenever I watch the Hawks play out there, they look HORRIBLE. They're a very good team, but they're heads are just not in it playing out there. I mean losing 44-6 to a team who's star receiver was suspended?:confused:

Anyhow-do Cards players lose their heads playing in a completely different time zone too?

cardsfanmd

Reaction score
Boysboy;2326584 said:
Do the Cards ever respond well when they play on the East Coast?

Just wondering, b/c whenever I watch the Hawks play out there, they look HORRIBLE. They're a very good team, but they're heads are just not in it playing out there. I mean losing 44-6 to a team who's star receiver was suspended?:confused:

Anyhow-do Cards players lose their heads playing in a completely different time zone too?
Hell no, I think we have lost like the last 11 or 12 games played on the EC. Sucks for me as I live in Maryland. I hate the Foreskins more than anything on this planet and have been almost homicidal the last two years when we got screwed out of W's here.

The SeaHags blow donkeyballs BTW and I LOVE watching them this season.