CFZ This is the Year to Go All In

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Totally get it, but I’m okay trading away quite a bit to take a real big swing at a championship.

Our draft picks are valuable, but no matter how well we’ve drafted over the last decade, it’s not been enough. We need trade/fa help.

This year the competition is down, the team is a possibly a few pieces away, your most valuable coach is likely gone next year.

If there was ever a time to pull the trigger it was now.

ok which player? and how much is the cost. Cowboys evidently were looking at Cooks, a good player but at what cost? I'm not giving Houston whatever they want, again trades are 2 way streets and sometime the asking price of 1 team is much greater than the talent.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
All in = we like our guys
All in = honest offers
All in = “we’re comfortable”

1st off I do like our players, as for any offers or deals that Dallas may have been involved with I really do not know outside of rumors. Would you be comfortable overpaying for a player? Were you all in on Roy Williams deal were Dallas gave up 2 1st rd picks? I would love to bring in more players but yes cost to the team of what you are being asked to give up may not be worth it.

shabazz

Reaction score
The Bills are ridiculously loaded at almost all positions and still added to their roster for depth down the stretch and to field players with a different skill set to the scheme.

we are so far behind the Bills and Chiefs and now the Dolphins that it’s not even funny.

even the NFC Niners and Vikings added upgrades and depth……all these teams will be competing for the Lombardi while our players will watch them from the couch

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
ok which player? and how much is the cost. Cowboys evidently were looking at Cooks, a good player but at what cost? I'm not giving Houston whatever they want, again trades are 2 way streets and sometime the asking price of 1 team is much greater than the talent.

In my mind, the better investment is defense— double down on a strength.

Sometimes there are no moves to be made so I’m not rueing anything. But I would have gotten real aggressive for a good DT.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Expecting the Jones boys to build a SB winner, after nearly three decades of trying, is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I just hope they luck into one in spite of themselves, because it's all I've got left. I have no confidence in their ability to pull it off.

Reactions: ICP

ICP

Reaction score
Expecting the Jones boys to build a SB winner, after nearly three decades of trying, is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I just hope they luck into one in spite of themselves, because it's all I've got left. I have no confidence in their ability to pull it off.
This

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just because we did well against the Bears doesn't mean our WR corps is good enough to take on everyone. One receiver who can draw the defense away from Lamb and Gallup, and maybe use Turpin too, would be helpful.
I understand and agree. I just don’t know how much better it would make us at this point. I mean Prescott Hass to work with the guy at some point to Gel right,

Blackrain

Reaction score
Don't waste draft capital just spend money sign Suh and OBJ

Then let the chips fall we've done all we can do.