This is who we are

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I saw this coming when we barely beat Seattle. And we won that game on a phantom PI.

We are soft up the gut - why more teams have not run against us is inexplicable.

I would not put the TV on or the radio one until just before kickoff next week.

We lead the league in penalties that is a reflection of the head coach, and the general manager.

We do not have a starting linebacker that anybody knows about that is our talent evaluator.

We have a defensive coordinator who has a draft day and who is constantly pushing to draft 6 foot three defensive backs late in the draft when we should be taking athletic middle of the field football players ie run stoppers .

Will McClay is awful - awful.

Philly will rebound because they have a strong mentality. They are a tough football team from the north east they don’t fold easily they’re going to bounce back watch.

I see us getting blown out again on Christmas Eve.

Prescott can’t beat zone coverage and Buffalo knew it .
He’s lazy he’s unfocused and he’s fraudulent.
I want to believe in him, but I can’t.

A sad sad loss
You being seeing losses coming every week. You are 4-10, maybe I need to take you with me to Vegas. I give you this you do return every week to post something else that is crazy.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You being seeing losses coming every week. You are 4-10, maybe I need to take you with me to Vegas. I give you this you do return every week to post something else that is crazy.
That's mean! Atlantic City is closers to his Haunts, with him being a Giants fan and all...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I saw this coming when we barely beat Seattle. And we won that game on a phantom PI.

We are soft up the gut - why more teams have not run against us is inexplicable.

We lead the league in penalties that is a reflection of the head coach, and the general manager.

We do not have a starting linebacker that anybody knows about that is our talent evaluator.

We have a defensive coordinator who has a draft day and who is constantly pushing to draft 6 foot three defensive backs late in the draft when we should be taking athletic middle of the field football players ie run stoppers .

Philly will rebound because they have a strong mentality. They are a tough football team from the north east they don’t fold easily they’re going to bounce back watch.

A sad sad loss

Because Dallas is built to play with the lead.

That’s why teams hardly expose us and why we blow so many teams out once we get up on them.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
This team is just plain dumb and it rears its ugly head in meaningful games. The late hit on Josh Allen to sustain the first drive. The roughing the punter when all Williams had to do was not jump and extend his arms out. The non challenge on the fumble then the PF to keep the drive alive after that. Holy hell how can one team do four dumb things to sustain drives leading to three TDs in one game but if anyone can do it it’s the Cowboys. It’s amazing how this team can be so dumb.

Lodeus

Reaction score
We will always be this with Jerry and sons. It's the sad reality of a Cowboys fan. You just gotta hope for the best.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
How TF is Will McClay catching strays? If the Joneses let that dude cook in FA who knows what the Cowboys would look like. The front office can only be measured in Joneses.
I dont think McClay is awful. But he is way overrated.
I dont see us being a good team at drafting players. I know this drum gets beaten every year and of course by the Joneses and their fanboys.
To me we are average at best. And since McClay is part of the evaluation process he cant be that guru some want him to be.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Today's loss wasn't just a loss. It basically confirmed many suspicions some of us had about the Cowboys. Has Dak really improved? Maybe but he sure looked like his old self when pressured. Was this defense really getting better? Nah they were just masking warta that were exposed by the Bills. This is why many of us were still doubting this #1 offense because they played the NFC East along with Carolina. The Cowboys are the same as they have been the last couple years. A one and done team in the playoffs.

Cydios

Reaction score

A sad sad loss
I just saw this in the Philly thread.. just flipped we and eagles.