This is who we are

tcc0808

Reaction score
I saw this coming when we barely beat Seattle. And we won that game on a phantom PI.

We are soft up the gut - why more teams have not run against us is inexplicable.

I would not put the TV on or the radio one until just before kickoff next week.

We lead the league in penalties that is a reflection of the head coach, and the general manager.

We do not have a starting linebacker that anybody knows about that is our talent evaluator.

We have a defensive coordinator who has a draft day and who is constantly pushing to draft 6 foot three defensive backs late in the draft when we should be taking athletic middle of the field football players ie run stoppers .

Will McClay is awful - awful.

Philly will rebound because they have a strong mentality. They are a tough football team from the north east they don’t fold easily they’re going to bounce back watch.

I see us getting blown out again on Christmas Eve.

Prescott can’t beat zone coverage and Buffalo knew it .
He’s lazy he’s unfocused and he’s fraudulent.
I want to believe in him, but I can’t.

A sad sad loss
Wasted 20 seconds reading this drivel

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I saw this coming when we barely beat Seattle. And we won that game on a phantom PI.

We are soft up the gut - why more teams have not run against us is inexplicable.

I would not put the TV on or the radio one until just before kickoff next week.

We lead the league in penalties that is a reflection of the head coach, and the general manager.

We do not have a starting linebacker that anybody knows about that is our talent evaluator.

We have a defensive coordinator who has a draft day and who is constantly pushing to draft 6 foot three defensive backs late in the draft when we should be taking athletic middle of the field football players ie run stoppers .

Will McClay is awful - awful.

Philly will rebound because they have a strong mentality. They are a tough football team from the north east they don’t fold easily they’re going to bounce back watch.

I see us getting blown out again on Christmas Eve.

Prescott can’t beat zone coverage and Buffalo knew it .
He’s lazy he’s unfocused and he’s fraudulent.
I want to believe in him, but I can’t.

A sad sad loss
A mentally strong team throws each other under the bus on podcasts? Just curious