This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Blue, I hear ya bruh, the defense has a ways to go. I'm just saying Dak didn't do us any favors throwing the 2 ints. But remember the Defense did play outstanding ball to start the second half to get us the ball .

We lost, hurts but oh well, we have 8 more games. Kellen, Mike and Dan are much more of a problem from where I sit. Here's to hoping the get the ish together.

As an aside You never miss you water (Anthony Brown) till your well runs dry
Brown and lewis were far more important than most here admit. lazar was supposed to be GBs threat that diggs shut him down most of the game it was bland and Joseph letting Watson eat them alive

phildadon86

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

He did none of that today.

Mediocre QB play.
Going for it on 4th down has nothing to do with it?

GINeric

Reaction score
According to these football IQ challenged haters.... Dak is responsible for every loss.... and has zero credit in all of the wins on his record as a starting quarterback.

I think its safe to say that the Cowboys have some of the dumbest fans in the country.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He had the ball with 2 minutes left in regulation and went 3 and out, period.
Josh Allen fumbles in regulation and throws pick IN OT , whats your point? bet they wish they had 14 point 4th qtr lead.. daks not at fault for that ending the defense and refs were. dak overcame EARLY 1st half issues and then got us lead that should have stuck. this defense has been heralded all season and now 2 straight games are losing that edge, literally pun intended just started to get figured out.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Someone will give up their 6th round draft choice and a 6-pack of Old Milwaukee for him.
:muttley:

probably… Actually looking at his contract, we probably could get a few day two pics…given that we would be eating $90 million in cap Space… Of course we would have to spread that out over two years so dead capwise, 45 million in 23, 45 million In 24

khiladi

Reaction score
2 INTs but then to his credit he came back and got us to 28-14, but what happened after? 3 and out in regulation and couldn't make the key throw in overtime.

A lot of blame to go around, but Dak definitely deserves his share of it.

No, Gb squid kicking it and playing incredibly soft zone ti end the half and a fumble, with a Pollard 17 yard TD got the Cowboys to 28-14..

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
According to these football IQ challenged haters.... Dak is responsible for every loss.... and has zero credit in all of the wins on his record as a starting quarterback.

I think its safe to say that the Cowboys have some of the dumbest fans in the country.
Yeah Dak’s awesome… Just look at all the playoff wins we have in his career LOL. I do agree on the dumbest fans in the country – who else would give ownership a pass on incompetence year after year after year…

GINeric

Reaction score
Josh Allen fumbles in regulation and throws pick IN OT , whats your point? bet they wish they had 14 point 4th qtr lead.. daks not at fault for that ending the defense and refs were. dak overcame EARLY 1st half issues and then got us lead that should have stuck. this defense has been heralded all season and now 2 straight games are losing that edge, literally pun intended just started to get figured out.

Exactly.... those Dak haters don't like to mention the penalties that are called when Dak makes a good play.

They conveniently leave that out somehow, EVERY time.

JMPearson

Reaction score
THIS OFFENSE LIKE THEY SAID NOBODY IS NEVER OPEN that's play design as well

This is what I cnat stand third 4 they run a slant they did draw the PI that was not called but there was zero scheming anyone open all day, Can we have rub route of 3 and 4.

Swagger

Reaction score
Prescott deserves some of the blame given he threw two bad inceptions that gave Green Bay life. He also shouldn't be throwing the ball 40+ times a game but that's on the play calling.

Disappointing defense in the second half.

Horrible game to lose

GINeric

Reaction score
Yeah Dak’s awesome… Just look at all the playoff wins we have in his career LOL. I do agree on the dumbest fans in the country – who else would give ownership a pass on incompetence year after year after year…

Dak is pretty good. His winning percentage as a starter is pretty good too....

Oh, did you realize that Dak had the same amount of playoff wins at this point of his career as Drew Bree did??? Did you know Dak had more playoff wins in his career at this point than Matt Stafford did???

Did you say the same things about those quarterbacks at that time too???

Hadenough

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

He did none of that today.

Mediocre QB play.
Rinse and repeat! I say this about several games every year and those games are always measuring stick games for this team. Dak is the biggest fraud at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.