This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Yup…. As much as Cooper rush lost the eagles game dak let this slide… blame the WRs all you want but he was flat STARING DOWN THE WRS
I'm not saying Rush is better than Dak, but I would bet my own money they win that game if he had played. Dak is just so inept in big moments. They were playing a team on a 5 game losing streak that just lost their best pass rusher. All you needed today from our QB was a solid game and a decent play or two in the clutch.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
This entire thread shows just what many of friends that are fans of other teams constantly tell me - WE HAVE SOME STUPID FANS!!!!! Anyone that thinks Dak is ELITE is smoking some good stuff. HOWEVER, anyone that is blaming Dak for losing a game in which the team had a 14 point lead entering the 4th quarter against a team with WR’s that the QB has openly complained about is showing their agendas - Dak didn’t let Christian “I can’t catch a cold” Watson light them up for 3 TD’s. Dak also didn’t give up ANOTHER 200+ rushing yards to a team with a LOSING RECORD!!!!!! An Elite D shuts this game down - most teams that score 28 points with 14 point leads in the 4th win the game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Maybe but plenty of blame to go around. Wrs not running the right routes. Miscommunication and sloppy moved from Dak, coaching play calling wth, and of course mindless penalties from the special teams not once but 3 different times. He would be running laps till Christmas if it were up to me.
That's my point. No way Dak gets 100 percent of the blame, majority maybe but clearly it can't be 0 percent blame for everybody else

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
So, being up 14 in the first half is better than being up 14 entering the 4th quarter? That’s the DUMBEST THING I’VE EVER READ!!!!!
The Packers were ready to fold if they were down 14 in the first half...that was a 14 point swing and gave the Packers hope....instead of down 14, they were tied, those two picks in the first half changed the game

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I'm not saying Rush is better than Dak, but I would bet my own money they win that game if he had played. Dak is just so inept in big moments. They were playing a team on a 5 game losing streak that just lost their best pass rusher. All you needed today from our QB was a solid game and a decent play or two in the clutch.
So, the team didn’t need clutch stops from the D? Ok…
:facepalm:

rguido

Reaction score
So out of 3 games this season dak has played decent in 1 with a bye for more practice. He is better physically than rush, but rush doesnt make as many mistakes. I'd just play rush the rest of the season and hope we can get a good qb in here for next season.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
If we are men, men who take responsibility, Dak get's 25% of the blame. Two ints are hard to overcome. three td's kind of overcame it. Coaches 30 % blame the other 45% is the defense. Say what you want, point fingers at what you wish. Defense cannot give away 14 lead in the fourth quarter. It just can't happen. It cant happen to any team

But hey I never expected MY BOYS to go undefeated this year so it 's onto the Next game as far as I'm concerned. I know meltdowns after huge loses that should have been easy wins are tough. So you guys have at it.

The way it is , there are 8 games left to play. I mean going around saying Dallas is going to loose most of them is Poosiecat ish to me but do you

Let's go Cowboys.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
When your D is still somewhat fresh in the 2nd q and tired in the 4th, Yes it is better being up in the 2nd quarter.
Maybe if they made some stops they would be fresh. Dallas scored more points against GB than ANYONE this year and LOST…

blueblood70

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

He did none of that today.

Mediocre QB play.
absolutely NOT

.14 point lead in the 4th , thats on the d , OT on the refs.. shizzle happens stop with the dak nonsense.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
So, the team didn’t need clutch stops from the D? Ok…
:facepalm:
It's like the SF game all over again. Everyone deserves blame include the D. But he is the $40 million man getting paid to come up big when the game is there for the taking at the end. And he never does.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I don't think one player deserves all the blame. That said, if any one of the following people did better, Dallas wins: Micah, Brown, LVE, the DT's, Dak, Kellen and probably a few others.

I would put Kellen and Dak high up on the list. Kellen in particular is just a freaking moron. Run the dam ball. Stop trying to do these timing read routes down the field. I don't know how many times Kellen just killed a drive with a bad play call. If he ever calls another one of those stupid WR stand at the line passes again MM should take away his headset.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak Prescott 2-2 this year and Cooper Rush 4-1 this year…..who’d a thunk it

and all Daks games are against teams that don’t have a winning record…..nice.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If we are men, men who take responsibility, Dak get's 25% of the blame. Two ints are hard to overcome. three td's kind of overcame it. Coaches 30 % blame the other 45% is the coaches.

But hey I never expected MY BOYS to go undefeated this year so it 's onto the Next game as far as I'm concerned. I know meltdowns after huge loses that should have been easy wins are tough. So you guys have at it.

The way it is , there are 8 games left to play. I mean going around saying Dallas is going to loose most of them is Poosiecat ish to me but do you

Let's go Cowboys.
hard to overcome??, not when they are in the 1st half that had them tied at HT and up 14 in the 4th..that more like where was this d the last 2 weeks, 29 and 31 points up 14 in the 4th , thought this was a cant lose d with big lead late??

Status
Not open for further replies.