This may not be rock bottom

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I still don’t think there’s any waywe lose to the Giants. They have a horrendous O line, no Barkley, no good receivers and a QB that stares down receivers, led the league in turnovers last year and is on pace to lead the league in turnovers again.

The Browns look like an All Pro team compared to the Giants, so yes, if we lose to to them it will be a new low.

So that means our D might hold them to 20 points....problem is the Giants have a real D, 2nd one we will have played all year and they may hold our vaunted offense to 17...:eek::eek:

garyo1954

Reaction score
Division game which means they know us very well, Probably better than we know them since they have Garrett and we know very little about Judge. The Giants have a real shot at winning this one, IMO.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
NO, what JJ would do is deflect and give huge props to Garrett for being prepared and "we fell just short of a hard fought game." NO WAY will he say the truth.

Jerry won't *say* it. But he'll feel it. Lose at home to Garrett to fall behind in the NFC East? Humiliation.

RS12

Reaction score
Cowboys fans will take many knees to the groin this year. This would be one of the more painful ones.

75boyz

Reaction score
Their defense is playing pretty well minus the 9er game.
Jones is a decent talent but his o line is very very poor.

I'm a huge 'respect the opponent, the other guys get paid too type a guy' but this Giant team truly is a below average to worse offensive roster in its current state.

If the Cowboy defense can't look good to very good against Joe Judge's starting 11 on offense this will be a worse year than I even thought and I was a 6-10 pessimist before the season even started.

The Giants offense is really really poor. Legitimately NFL bad. They don't block well at all.

Their defense ain't terrible though.

Dallas should win by 17 I think. Maybe more.

If the Cowboys lose this game, lots of other bad things will begin and lead to a drama filled losing season of historic proportions.

I'm not the most optimistic Cowboys fan but I believe even with all the crap going on right now, they win this one by 3 scores.

Anything less and make a mental note to yourself, " The Giants game was the turning point in the season."

Go Cowboys

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I let my expectations get to high. Should of stayed away from the Kool Aid

fivetwos

Reaction score
Their defense is playing pretty well minus the 9er game.
Jones is a decent talent but his o line is very very poor.

I'm a huge 'respect the opponent, the other guys get paid too type a guy' but this Giant team truly is a below average to worse offensive roster in its current state.

If the Cowboy defense can't look good to very good against Joe Judge's starting 11 on offense this will be a worse year than I even thought and I was a 6-10 pessimist before the season even started.

The Giants offense is really really poor. Legitimately NFL bad. They don't block well at all.

Their defense ain't terrible though.

Dallas should win by 17 I think. Maybe more.

If the Cowboys lose this game, lots of other bad things will begin and lead to a drama filled losing season of historic proportions.

I'm not the most optimistic Cowboys fan but I believe even with all the crap going on right now, they win this one by 3 scores.

Anything less and make a mental note to yourself, " The Giants game was the turning point in the season."

Go Cowboys
They probably will win by 17 plus as you say.

That's part of the issue with this team.

The awful division has saved them from being exposed for years now.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i think they beat up on the giants and get some confidence back.

75boyz

Reaction score
They probably will win by 17 plus as you say.

That's part of the issue with this team.

The awful division has saved them from being exposed for years now.

Yep, no doubt this weak division is a huge factor as well.

plymkr

Reaction score
I still don’t think there’s any waywe lose to the Giants. They have a horrendous O line, no Barkley, no good receivers and a QB that stares down receivers, led the league in turnovers last year and is on pace to lead the league in turnovers again.

The Browns look like an All Pro team compared to the Giants, so yes, if we lose to to them it will be a new low.
If we lose this game, and personally I think we will, then it's over for the season. Our players aren't mentally strong enough to come back from it. So far DLaw and Griffen have used social media to attack people criticizing their play. That is a display of emotional weakness. Our "big money players" are showing signs of mental weakness already, if we lose to the Giants then I feel it's a wrap.

I also think we are going to lose because Garrett knows Dak very well and what he does well and what he doesn't do well. I can easily see Dak having his worst game of the season due to the defense knowing what he is doing. Also Dak has been playing lights out, except for a couple booboos, and his play has got us a 1-3 record. We can barely be competitive if he plays lights out. What if he has a bad game? This week is a scary game for us on many levels.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The Giants are coming in this week after having traveled to the West Coast this past week.

They have scored THREE TDs all year, and havent had one in the last EIGHT plus quarters.

If GARRETT comes in here and lights up this defense it will be a new franchise low.

They are staring right at it.

Sorry, we've seen lower. You must be new around here ;)

Havic

Reaction score
Weak division. We should split with Philly and 2-0 Giants + Skins

75boyz

Reaction score
If we lose this game, and personally I think we will, then it's over for the season. Our players aren't mentally strong enough to come back from it. So far DLaw and Griffen have used social media to attack people criticizing their play. That is a display of emotional weakness. Our "big money players" are showing signs of mental weakness already, if we lose to the Giants then I feel it's a wrap.

I also think we are going to lose because Garrett knows Dak very well and what he does well and what he doesn't do well. I can easily see Dak having his worst game of the season due to the defense knowing what he is doing. Also Dak has been playing lights out, except for a couple booboos, and his play has got us a 1-3 record. We can barely be competitive if he plays lights out. What if he has a bad lygame? This week is a scary game for us on many levels.

Can definitely see your perspective and the whole weak mentality angle you speak of here.
Sound reasoning and logic behind your whole opinion if you ask me and your last part about it being mandatory for Dak to continue his high level while being overdue his typical bad game has merit as well.
I'm usually the first guy on your side with my natural pessimism towards the current state of this team.
I've watched these Giants and do my best at maintaining objectivity when seeing opponents play.
The Giants starting 11 on offense is a very talent challenged bunch.
I say again I'm usually a skeptic/cynic or pessimist on Cowboy team chances.

IF the Cowboys defense gets shredded by THIS Giants offense it will set in motion an avalanche of bad things to come for the remainder of the season.

The Giants are a very bad offense. Very bad.

Go Cowboys

cowboygo

Reaction score
The Giants are coming in this week after having traveled to the West Coast this past week.

They have scored THREE TDs all year, and havent had one in the last EIGHT plus quarters.

If GARRETT comes in here and lights up this defense it will be a new franchise low.

Jason Garrett is going to call the game of his life.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Nooooo!!!!!