This may not be rock bottom

Blue64

Reaction score
The Giants are coming in this week after having traveled to the West Coast this past week.

They have scored THREE TDs all year, and havent had one in the last EIGHT plus quarters.

If GARRETT comes in here and lights up this defense it will be a new franchise low.

They are staring right at it.
You know JG is going to pull every trick he knows to get a win.
Don’t think it’s going to be a browns type game but they will get the win against this sorry bunch.
In addition Dak supporters or haters will also have their day

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yes I must be.

And your likes vs opening your trap ratio tells me theres a spot for you on this defense.

Care to explain lower in detail?

Nah was on a bit of a hiatus there from 2007 until more recently on this board, guess different software back then. Post count carried over likes had to start over :)

fivetwos

Reaction score
Rock bottom was 2002 week 1

19-10 Texans
Ha! I was there. That's EXACTLY how I felt walking out of that stadium that day.

I posted that thought maybe a year or so ago here and got blasted over it. Forget who it was.

People around here want to tell you how to feel sometimes. It's something else lol.

Maybe I'll look that on up.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
This is our get it right game! Confidence builder for the team, preseason is over now. Our defense will show up as long as our offense will stop the turnovers at the most inopportune times while we have momentum.

Go Cowboys!

75boyz

Reaction score
They never admit their mistakes. They just move on to being wrong on something else.

Well, I mean expecting accountability from Jerry/Stephen, Big Mac or Dak is a game of Hot Potato blame game.
Why should it be any different from this non accountability disease infecting its fan base.
It is fully applicable to the Cowboy Zone. Extremely rare to find ownership of errors.

Sign of the times we live in and most certainly with Cowboy Nation

Go Cowboys