This message board.

yennor24

Reaction score
I just want to thank you guys on this board. I am new to the board but I have been lurking since pre-season. I am a member of Dallasbasketball.com for about 4yrs now, thats my b-ball home. I've been a Cowboys fan all my life so I needed a home and was deciding between here and the c-boys central site and picked this one...What im pissed off about is for 3yrs now I have been missing all the articles, that you guys post that you have to pay to read in the DMN, Insider, and other sites. Im from Dallas but I live in Atlanta now, so It's hard to get news about the boys without you guys. I just wanted to thank you.......

sporadic

Reaction score
welcome yennor, and as a newbie myself, I can tell you the guys here are much better than most boards...I have not encountered an elitest attitude yet (runs rampant on other boards). Here you dont have to have 3,000,000 post to be taken seriously.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
yennor24 said:
I just want to thank you guys on this board. I am new to the board but I have been lurking since pre-season. I am a member of Dallasbasketball.com for about 4yrs now, thats my b-ball home. I've been a Cowboys fan all my life so I needed a home and was deciding between here and the c-boys central site and picked this one...What im pissed off about is for 3yrs now I have been missing all the articles, that you guys post that you have to pay to read in the DMN, Insider, and other sites. Im from Dallas but I live in Atlanta now, so It's hard to get news about the boys without you guys. I just wanted to thank you.......

Welcome...I think you will find you like this one much better. I'm still a member on that one as well, but spend ALL my time on this baord. just prefer the folks and information here...

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Just one thing for ya..... dont ever, ever, ever turn off the tv until the game is over.

Eddie

Reaction score
sporadic said:
welcome yennor, and as a newbie myself, I can tell you the guys here are much better than most boards...I have not encountered an elitest attitude yet (runs rampant on other boards). Here you dont have to have 3,000,000 post to be taken seriously.

No one takes me seriously. :bang2:

I used to spend alot time at the DMN forum ... but that place went to heck. Sad. Lots of good guys left there.

This is the best Cowboys forum on the net. :bow:

yennor24

Reaction score
yea, I figured I would join just one and was deciding....I thought this board had more energy than c-central. But the hard part about joining a board is you dont know the guys who are homers, the guys that are realist, the guys who are haters...I am more the realist type. But I will figure it out....

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sporadic said:
welcome yennor, and as a newbie myself, I can tell you the guys here are much better than most boards...I have not encountered an elitist attitude yet (runs rampant on other boards). Here you dint have to have 3,000,000 post to be taken seriously.

Nope...

You only need 47 posts to be taken seriously. ;)

The elitist is kidding.

Welcome :)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NovaCowboy said:
Just one thing for ya..... dont ever, ever, ever turn off the tv until the game is over.

ROFLMOA!

Nova... I like you. Not in a man-love kind of way (not that there is anything wrong with that :)) but from one smart-*** saluting another.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sporadic said:
Not sure what you mean... I'm elite.. :wink2:

:welcome: Yennor

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I live in Atlanta now as well.

Rich....................
loves it when the Falcons and UGA lose in the same weekend.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the board....turn off your TV before the game is over...I will stalk you and throw bologna at your house. :p: ;)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Welcome to the board....turn off your TV before the game is over...I will stalk you and throw bologna at your house. :p: ;)

Yep. And when you decide to go with garlic bologna... we really get the message. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
Yep. And when you decide to go with garlic bologna... we really get the message. ;)

Great thing about it is...I am not wasting any money...because I got the bologna from your fridge.

BTW...Nice deer burger and steaks you had there as well. Looks like you like to live on the wild side and put the deer burger in the chili...talk about adding extra fire power...but that is what I like about you, you love to toot your own horn. :p: ;)

yennor24

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
Nova if it's the Mavs or Cowboys you can never give up because they have a way to pull it off......But I did have the remote in my hand ready to give up:laugh2: It was 1:00 am on the east coast

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

nothing like a good pungent antioxidant with good ol' red meat dock scrapings.

:laugh1:

Welcome to the Zone Yennor ;)

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Eddie said:
No one takes me seriously. :bang2:

I used to spend alot time at the DMN forum ... but that place went to heck. Sad. Lots of good guys left there.

This is the best Cowboys forum on the net. :bow:

Wow, I remember when that board was very active. What was the name of the poster that always seemed to be in the middle of everything??? Was it Charles somehthing? I always enjoyed reading the forum there.

I agree with the others though, the is a great cowboys board!

:bow:

Welcome aboard Yennor :)