This message board.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
yennor24 said:
I just want to thank you guys on this board. I am new to the board but I have been lurking since pre-season. I am a member of Dallasbasketball.com for about 4yrs now, thats my b-ball home. I've been a Cowboys fan all my life so I needed a home and was deciding between here and the c-boys central site and picked this one...What im pissed off about is for 3yrs now I have been missing all the articles, that you guys post that you have to pay to read in the DMN, Insider, and other sites. Im from Dallas but I live in Atlanta now, so It's hard to get news about the boys without you guys. I just wanted to thank you.......
:welcome: to the forum. The poster here make this place great. Most enjoy joking around. A couple of them don't. You get to where you can figure out who.

Hope you keep enjoying it and post more.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!!! You will soon see I'm the serious poster here. Enjoy your stay.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
WELCOME!!!!! You will soon see I'm the serious poster here. Enjoy your stay.
Proof that fiber in your diet matters.

The rest of us are constipated and abrasive.

jem88

Reaction score
You need to receive the Jem88 welcome to be considered a legitimate poster. So here it is: welcome.

This is certainly a cool site. Doesn't have the old school charm of the great Austin360 You Make The Call site (of which Jem and Diego were the undisputed masters) but it's good nonetheless.