Twitter: This penalty stat for the season will make you sick

Batman1980

Reaction score
Quick question…..

When has this team had discipline? Blame MM all you want but it is hard to coach stupid and/or bad players, not to mention lack of accountability from those above.

Lamb's on-field performance doesn't make up for his lack of football IQ. Starting to have Dez Bryant flashbacks.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Coaches rarely get better at these things. Penalties will always be an issue while MM is out coach. One team in the wildcard round averaged 4 penalties a game. 4! We have that many in most quarters

plymkr

Reaction score

That's 100% on McCarthy and the product on the field Sunday was a clear reflection on how truly undisciplined the team was.

You're right, that does make me sick. Good thing we have more of this to look forward to next year since Jones are confident in McCarthy.

Aven8

Reaction score
52 caused at minimum cost us 120 of those yards. Not including the whiffs for sacks

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I legit can't recall seeing any coach after Parcells chewing a player after a bad play, or even talking to one for that matter. After a good play, sure. I'm sure it's happened, but it's clear our coaches are under orders to stay out of the way of Jerry, and the players.

visionary

Reaction score

That's 100% on McCarthy and the product on the field Sunday was a clear reflection on how truly undisciplined the team was.

can’t discipline these players unless you have the power and the HC is toothless only the owner has power

Adreme

Reaction score
I think MM is a worthless coach, but you should not need a coach to tell you not to tackle an offensive linemen late in the 4th on a running play.

exciter

Reaction score
Quick question…..

When has this team had discipline? Blame MM all you want but it is hard to coach stupid and/or bad players, not to mention lack of accountability from those above.
Parcels! Been a **** show since penalty regards!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The major problem I had with the Cowboys and their penalties was how easy they made it for the refs to call. There were a lot more that could have been called.