This picture almost makes me want Garrett back

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I was wondering where some of the creativity the Giants showed today was when Garrett was coaching in Dallas.

Never disliked him as a person though.

conner01

Reaction score
Remember the Hurns injury? How Garrett responded?

Well tonight, Jason Garrett was the offensive coordinator of the opposing team of the Dallas Cowboys, the New York Giants.

The Dallas Cowboys franchise QB went down, and it looked rough.

The second man to arrive to check on him, prior to any Cowboys coaches, was none other than former Dallas Head Coach - Jason Garrett.

I very much wanted to call attention to this. Not a fan of JG's work, but a great man and a class act he has always been.

Heck, if things don't work out in NY...... Jason always had stacked teams talent wise...... wouldn't mind him as our General Manager.

EkFR15NX0AA_TVH
Classy guy
Like him as a human
Had his shot as a coach so I’ll pass on a return lol

gmb1

Reaction score

Well tonight, Jason Garrett was the offensive coordinator of the opposing team of the Dallas Cowboys, the New York Giants.

The second man to arrive to check on him, prior to any Cowboys coaches, was none other than former Dallas Head Coach - Jason Garrett.

I very much wanted to call attention to this. Not a fan of JG's work, but a great man and a class act he has always been.

Heck, if things don't work out in NY...... Jason always had stacked teams talent wise...... wouldn't mind him as our General Manager.

EkFR15NX0AA_TVH
Unless he's a defense coordinator :laugh:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

EkFR15NX0AA_TVH
That's very common. Opposing coaches do that a lot.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Even though his coaching was not the best, he’s always been a good human being. Honestly, it was probably comforting for Dak to see Garrett in that moment.

ShortRound

Reaction score

EkFR15NX0AA_TVH

Horrible day, but nah I’m good. Lol

Blackspider214

Reaction score

EkFR15NX0AA_TVH

Sorry but you are getting WAY too caught up in your emotions. This goes on all the time in sports with injuries. Opposing players and coaches come up and send their thoughts.

But because of this you want this terrible coach back here? Yeah, no. I don't want him anywhere near this franchise ever again.

And a GM? Lmao. Wow. Get some fresh air and get to thinking straight.