This Same Team That We "Didn't Deserve To Beat" Today

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2312172 said:
Precisely.

you remember what the name of that "we are awesome" thread you posted was?

I want to quote something I said to prove I am a friggin psychic

Champsheart

Reaction score
Hostile;2310885 said:
We're not talking about the Cowboys level of play today. We're talking about the extreme over reactions...again.

They are annoying.

:hammer:

khiladi

Reaction score
Can you imagine how pissed you'd be if we had fallen behind Cincy 13-10 at the half, then 20-16 late in the 4th quarter - THEN taken the lead with 1:50 left 23-20 - THEN blown the lead before the game's end and only gotten to overtime because the Bengals mismanaged the clock horribly at the end of the game, forcing them to play for the tie instead of the win, even though they got to the 5 yard line?

Were the Giants up 17-0 with Cincinnati looking lifeless? No, they weren't.

This is a clear problem with this team, the inability to play consistent football throughout an entire game. We do not have a killer instinct... Our defensive approach is soft, Romo gets lackadaisical, Garrett refuses to make teams submit to the run-game, despite this huge offensive line... Wade acts like everything is ho-hum...

I'd have no problems with a game like this here and there, but seriously... The Commanders just held Philly to one offensive TD with Zorn as the coach... And we have the alleged defensive guru Wade, who can't sniff a QB until the 4th quarter in garbage time...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2312496 said:
Were the Giants up 17-0 with Cincinnati looking lifeless? No, they weren't.

This is a clear problem with this team, the inability to play consistent football throughout an entire game. We do not have a killer instinct... Our defensive approach is soft, Romo gets lackadaisical, Garrett refuses to make teams submit to the run-game, despite this huge offensive line... Wade acts like everything is ho-hum...

I'd have no problems with a game like this here and there, but seriously... The Commanders just held Philly to one offensive TD with Zorn as the coach... And we have the alleged defensive guru Wade, who can't sniff a QB until the 4th quarter in garbage time...

You do realize that the eagles don't have a big friggin bulls eye on them right?

Because no one makes philly their super bowl, no one cares about philly like they do dallas. We have 3 division foes who will point to us as their biggest rival. Think about that.

superpunk

Reaction score
stealth;2312459 said:
you remember what the name of that "we are awesome" thread you posted was?

I want to quote something I said to prove I am a friggin psychic
Just do an advanced search for threads started by me. It shouldn't take long, I don't start many threads.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:
Took the "Best Team in the NFL" to overtime in the Giants own house.

Carry on with the panic.

Hos, that is a GREAT point......we should be proud of our victory.....and I am! :bow:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Speaking of that awesome thread; we could probably use another one...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2312521 said:

stealth;2264502 said:
Romo needs to work on his throwing motion badly, it looks like he is throwing up ducks. Sure up till this point he has been okay, but thats just the luck of the hispanic. This herky jerky sometime side arm crap is gonna come back to bite us in the butt, you watch.

BOOK IT!

I made the call 2 weeks ago, large brother!

you guys just can't deal with someone being honest on here, and knowing football.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
i see you 2 clowns haven't been banned yet.

I shall try bribing tptb next.

epic win for sure.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I got some compromising pictures of Hostile.

I aint going anywhere, you friggin trolls.

Get rid of this vintage guy, he is hell bent on tearing this site to the ground.

braw

Reaction score
stealth;2312567 said:
I got some compromising pictures of Hostile.

I aint going anywhere, you friggin trolls.

Get rid of this vintage guy, he is hell bent on tearing this site to the ground.

Just like you're signature says " All wise men started as morons", but let me be the bearer of bad news very little morons became wise men. A man becomes wise steady through time not reacting week to week.

Football season is to long to react high and low. What is it with the predictions of the happening of future events?

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:

Carry on with the panic.

Just because I am a little confused.. but wasn't it you who said that you would be unhappy if we do not win by at least two digits and just plain man handle them?

I am not upset with the win and I love it. I won't ever **** on a win. But I am dissappointed in the heart that the offense showed for what should have been an apology game for the Washington showing.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Good win by the 'Boys, no matter what the "female doggers" and whiners say! I'll take a not-so-pretty 4-1 anyday! These are NFL teams we're playing, correct? I find it amusing that anytime we don't win "pretty" that this board is overrun w/ doom and gloom. A "bad" win (which I, for one, wouldn't call this) is better than ANY loss...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:

Carry on with the panic.
They're a bad football team. The Giants played poorly against them, but every team has a bad game every now and then.

With the Cowboys, it's happening more often than not lately. The reaction from the players afterwards shows how little they thought of this win.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2312676 said:
Just because I am a little confused.. but wasn't it you who said that you would be unhappy if we do not win by at least two digits and just plain man handle them?

I am not upset with the win and I love it. I won't ever **** on a win. But I am dissappointed in the heart that the offense showed for what should have been an apology game for the Washington showing.
How dare you use what someone said in a different thread against them!

khiladi

Reaction score
stealth;2312504 said:
You do realize that the eagles don't have a big friggin bulls eye on them right?

Because no one makes philly their super bowl, no one cares about philly like they do dallas. We have 3 division foes who will point to us as their biggest rival. Think about that.

This whole notion that Dallas doesn't get up for games, and that is why they let up, is B.S. They let Kitna have a career day against them last year, despite all the talk by Bradie and Newman. They let the Commanders come into their house, during the last year of their stadium to get beat in all facets of the game. If they were saying that they lost, because they weren't up for the game, they were lying...

nd if they can't get up for a game, it is a problem with this team. They haven't won anything and they consistently fade in December... They haven't proven that they can turn it on and off...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
there is no crying in football, on the field most of you would get dealt with the right way.