This Same Team That We "Didn't Deserve To Beat" Today

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
stealth;2310918 said:
por favor? por favor? what is that supposed to be racist?

What, are you of Hispanic origin??

How exactly was the poster supposed to know that??

That's weak, Chicken Little...

Great we got a racist homer here telling me to kill myself,

Actually, he said you should "off" yourself... literally speaking, he could have meant this board would be better off if you and those like you went off and practiced self-abuse, got yourselves off, instead of fouling this board with your doom and gloom each week...

I think he has a legitimate point... you'd almost have to be better at that than you are at posting... the problem is, that only gets your out of here for 2 minutes, tops, and I seriously doubt your rotten disposition would be much improved afterward... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;2310951 said:
I actually don't think it has anything to do with age. I think they are just too ugly to score and frustrated beyond the ability to comprehend how annoying the whining is.

Hey, wait a sec, I'M too ugly to score...

Oh yeah, I'm pretty annoying too... never mind...

silverbear

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2310972 said:
Oh no, i respect all fans regardless of age, but, being 20something once upon a time, i know i tended to overreact more then.

You too?? Man, you did NOT want to be around me in the hours after a loss when I was 25... if the loss stung badly enough, sometimes I was surly for days...

OTOH, I sometimes wonder if I was ever as completely happy as I was driving home from Thanksgiving dinner after the infamous Clint Longley game... after two and a half hours of having all of my Skins fan family ganging up on me-- Dad, Mom, little brother, even my freakin' granddad, that win was deeply satisfying to my soul...

I just don't get as emotionally high or low after the games these days... sometimes I think that's a good thing, sometimes I miss those emotional days...

Maybe it's a good thing there weren't any message boards back in those days, I might never have lived down THAT rep... LOL...

Maybe I'm just ****ting myself now-a-days, but I'd like to think I'm a little more level headed/philosophical now. When you're 20 it's a sprint, when your over 40 it's a marathon:p:

More like a stroll when you're in your mid-50s... but as Mark Harmon said in "Summer School":

"It's a lovely ride"...

TEUFELI

Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:
Took the "Best Team in the NFL" to overtime in the Giants own house.

Carry on with the panic.

Cincy played well against NY. They played bad today, that is why there is concern. It's not just "zoner chicken littles"...the postgame discussion with Norm, Donovan, Larry Brown, etc. on the ticket was not filled with glowing praise, rather concern.

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;2311002 said:
Who's whining? I'm laughing. Celibacy is funny.

Uhhh, no, it's not... trust me...

Might be time to wander over to adultfriendfinder.com again... :D

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
TEUFELI;2311879 said:
Cincy played well against NY. They played bad today, that is why there is concern. It's not just "zoner chicken littles"...the postgame discussion with Norm, Donovan, Larry Brown, etc. on the ticket was not filled with glowing praise, rather concern.

which would get more response?

silverbear

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2311247 said:
can I join this fine circle-jerk?

It wouldn't be a circle jerk without a good pivot man, ol' buddy...

Actually, a good pivot girl would be even better... and no, you in drag would not be comparable...

silverbear

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2311742 said:
Picture of Bob on his way to work

225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

COOL car!!! I never knew Bobby had such STYLE...

superpunk

Reaction score
silverbear;2311857 said:
Once again, the Chicken Little Brigade calls their endless panic, their relentless cynicism "keeping it real"...

You want reality, Chicken Little?? Have a cup of 4-1, and choke on it...

THAT'S "keeping it real"...

stealth;2311862 said:
Precisely.

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Hostile;2310970 said:
I wish I knew how to contact some female prisoners being released. Maybe they could get lucky there.

Probably not.

Hell, the Seahawks offense couldn't score in a women's prison!:lmao2:

khiladi

Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:
Took the "Best Team in the NFL" to overtime in the Giants own house.

Carry on with the panic.

It doesn't matter... We were up 17-0 and Cincinnati looked lifeless, and we let them back int he game. This team has no killer instinct. They get complacent and allowed Cincinnati back in the game...

Not once has this Cowboy team put together a complete game... Hell, the Giants just killed Seattle 40 something to 6...

superpunk

Reaction score
khiladi;2312194 said:
It doesn't matter... We were up 17-0 and Cincinnati looked lifeless, and we let them back int he game. This team has no killer instinct. They get complacent and allowed Cincinnati back in the game...

Not once has this Cowboy team put together a complete game... Hell, the Giants just killed Seattle 40 something to 6...
Can you imagine how pissed you'd be if we had fallen behind Cincy 13-10 at the half, then 20-16 late in the 4th quarter - THEN taken the lead with 1:50 left 23-20 - THEN blown the lead before the game's end and only gotten to overtime because the Bengals mismanaged the clock horribly at the end of the game, forcing them to play for the tie instead of the win, even though they got to the 5 yard line?

How awful would that have been? That's exactly what the Giants did before the Bengals took them to overtime and then rolled over.

I think everyone knows Dallas didn't and hasn't put it all together yet. But I think you can appreciate that even without putting it all together they're 4-1, with a tough schedule and not playing their best football. That's worth something. Knowing this is what they can do even when they're not playing well should at least give hope that things can get better, ALOT better.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;2310821 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/ackbar_its_a_trap.jpg

:laugh2: :laugh2: Nice

JPM

Reaction score
zrinkill;2310821 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/ackbar_its_a_trap.jpg
Oh my God ! Did you take that out of it's orginal package !?
buddy012.gif

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
superpunk;2310851 said:
It's been discussed with others.

The morons are loud, overbearing, and make this forum unbearable. It's like half our members are on the rag nonstop. Pathetic. If you want to discuss what went wrong, and can do so like an adult, please do so - we ALL know it wasn't perfect.

However most of us are smart enough to know that it's NEVER perfect, and even though we've played poorly through 5 games we're STILL 4-1.

The rest of you need to go off yourselves. Sincerely.
It wasn't all that long ago that we regularly went 5-11, now we win games and that's not good enough. The offense on a so called bad day still put up 31 points and They stayed Committed to the Run unlike last week.

links18

Reaction score
I am glad the Bungles played better, because I am hoping they can beat the Skins and the Eagles.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TEUFELI;2311879 said:
I disagree. They did not play badly, we did, and still managed to score 31 points.

They executed a great onsides kick and their kick returner Holt was impressive. Their kicker is one of the best in the NFL and whether anyone wants to admit it or not Palmer, Houshmanzadeh, Henry, and Johnson make them a threat to any team, including the Cowboys.

With all due respect. Concern is one thing. "We're doomed when we face the Giants" is altogether something else. That is the mentality that gets freaking old.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Hostile;2312417 said:
I disagree. They did not play badly, we did, and still managed to score 31 points.

They executed a great onsides kick and their kick returner Holt was impressive. Their kicker is one of the best in the NFL and whether anyone wants to admit it or not Palmer, Houshmanzadeh, Henry, and Johnson make them a threat to any team, including the Cowboys.

With all due respect. Concern is one thing. "We're doomed when we face the Giants" is altogether something else. That is the mentality that gets freaking old.

Exactly. The Cinci team that we played yesterday was not the 0-4 team that other teams faced. We played well up until 17-0, then became complacent. But, we still won when it counted, and I am still optimistic that the 'Boys can put it together. I don't think we're even close to be playing our best football, on both sides of the ball.