This Same Team That We "Didn't Deserve To Beat" Today

superpunk

Reaction score
stealth;2310879 said:
You are such a freaking homer! You go off yourself for being a homer, I am just keeping it real you freaking homer.

no homo
This guy is one of the worst. Insta-bans handed out immediately, por favor.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile;2310876 said:
This is pretty much what I wanted to say.

It's to the point I wish a bunch of them would leave.

Hos, this board has changed alot. Have you noticed? I really wonder the age of most posters here. It's unbelievable at times...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hostile;2310876 said:
This is pretty much what I wanted to say.

It's to the point I wish a bunch of them would leave.
ban-button1.jpg

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;2310885 said:
We're not talking about the Cowboys level of play today. We're talking about the extreme over reactions...again.

They are annoying.
Wait until we allow a td drive against Arizona, one of the better offensive units in the league, next week.

That'll be special

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
No panic here - just want to see december post results.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Mansta54;2310891 said:
Hos, this board has changed alot. Have you noticed? I really wonder the age of most posters here. It's unbelievable at times...

It's hard to say, but one would have to guess a lot of the people haven't been through the good and the bad like those of us in our 40's-50's and 60's. Seems to be a lot of 20somethings.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2310888 said:
This guy is one of the worst. Insta-bans handed out immediately, por favor.

por favor? por favor? what is that supposed to be racist?

Great we got a racist homer here telling me to kill myself, how is this guy still aroud?!?!

StylisticS

Reaction score
windward;2310901 said:
Wait until we allow a td drive against Arizona, one of the better offensive units in the league, next week.

That'll be special

A TD drive? What if a bomb to Fitzgerald happens. It will be like a bomb dropped on the board/chat.:laugh2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2310910 said:
It's hard to say, but one would have to guess a lot of the people haven't been through the good and the bad like those of us in our 40's-50's and 60's. Seems to be a lot of 20somethings.

I know I feel better now.:( I think your right though.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2310910 said:

Yep, maybe some teenagers too. It's really easy to spot in their posta...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Actually Cincy had the ball inside the Giants 10 yard line with a few seconds to play and should have won the game in regulation. They let too many seconds slip away on one play and ended up having to kick a game tying FG before the clock ran out.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2310910 said:
Hey, don't throw all the twentysomethings under the bus, now!

superpunk

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2310934 said:
Actually Cincy had the ball inside the Giants 10 yard line with a few seconds to play and should have won the game in regulation. They let too many seconds slip away on one play and ended up having to kick a game tying FG before the clock ran out.
Yup. Bengals drove the field and completely mismanaged the clock, letting the Giants off the hook.

Then in overtime, Eli threw a ball that ducked through the defender's arms right before hitting TOomer deep.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
windward;2310942 said:
Hey, don't throw all the twentysomethings under the bus, now!
I actually don't think it has anything to do with age. I think they are just too ugly to score and frustrated beyond the ability to comprehend how annoying the whining is.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
actually its kinda nice in here, they stay away from positive threads it seems.

kryptonite

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;2310951 said:
I think they are just too ugly to score and frustrated beyond the ability to comprehend how annoying the whining is.

:bow: