This Same Team That We "Didn't Deserve To Beat" Today

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
stealth;2310918 said:
por favor? por favor? what is that supposed to be racist?

Great we got a racist homer here telling me to kill myself, how is this guy still aroud?!?!

Are you talking among yourselves again? You guys kill me. Not sure what'd I do without a few of you around.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;2310951 said:
I actually don't think it has anything to do with age. I think they are just too ugly to score and frustrated beyond the ability to comprehend how annoying the whining is.

:lmao2: :lmao: I resemble that remark:D

superpunk

Reaction score
stealth;2310955 said:
actually its kinda nice in here, they stay away from positive threads it seems.

kryptonite
No.

Everyone just hates you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;2310957 said:
I wish I knew how to contact some female prisoners being released. Maybe they could get lucky there.

Probably not.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
windward;2310942 said:
Hey, don't throw all the twentysomethings under the bus, now!

Oh no, i respect all fans regardless of age, but, being 20something once upon a time, i know i tended to overreact more then. Maybe I'm just ****ting myself now-a-days, but I'd like to think I'm a little more level headed/philosophical now. When you're 20 it's a sprint, when your over 40 it's a marathon:p:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile;2310951 said:
I actually don't think it has anything to do with age. I think they are just too ugly to score and frustrated beyond the ability to comprehend how annoying the whining is.

Oh I do.... I think age and immaturity has alot to do with it. Oh, yeah, and a large lack of football knowledge also....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mansta54;2310976 said:
Oh I do.... I think age and immaturity has alot to do with it. Oh, yeah, and a large lack of football knowledge also....
And celibacy.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:
Took the "Best Team in the NFL" to overtime in the Giants own house.

Carry on with the panic.

I was thinking the same thing today myself. I knew Cinci. couldn't be too weak if they took the Giants into overtime last week. Many people use pre season games or the first game of the regular season to decide certain teams are weak and should be easy wins. When in reality most of them pull it together and improve with each passing game. I don't think any team should be taken lightly.
I will always have faith and pride for the cowboys, and I'm always excited about every win and sad about every loss. You wont catch me on here talking down about them. Sure there are times I wish they were playing better because I know they can. I have the faith that they will pull it together and just get better each week. I have to feel that way...BECAUSE I LOVE THE DALLAS COWBOYS!!:lombardi: :starspin :lombardi:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, nothing beats whining about whiners. It's a whine off, may the best whiner win! Everbody, man your whining station! ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheCount;2310994 said:
lol, nothing beats whining about whiners. It's a whine off, may the best whiner win! Everbody, man your whining station! ;)
Who's whining? I'm laughing. Celibacy is funny.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2310994 said:

that took a lot longer than I thought it would

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2310989 said:
I was thinking the same thing today myself. I knew Cinci. couldn't be too weak if they took the Giants into overtime last week. Many people use pre season games or the first game of the regular season to decide certain teams are weak and should be easy wins. When in reality most of them pull it together and improve with each passing game. I don't think any team should be taken lightly.
I will always have faith and pride for the cowboys, and I'm always excited about every win and sad about every loss. You wont catch me on here talking down about them. Sure there are times I wish they were playing better because I know they can. I have the faith that they will pull it together and just get better each week. I have to feel that way...BECAUSE I LOVE THE DALLAS COWBOYS!!:lombardi: :starspin :lombardi:

Another potential exwife. I love you. Will you marry me?