This Same Team That We "Didn't Deserve To Beat" Today

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2311456 said:
I know they aren't real "practical", But I love how tough it looks to see a rider with ape hangers use a suicide shift. Kinda like the electric start button, much easier..but man I love to watch one kick start a Harley.:)
My brother wanted me to put apes on my fatboy. I said, "I don't need apes to make my arms look big."

:D

ladiewolve

Reaction score
sweetness0986;2311469 said:
Seriously, this place is depressing. I have my concerns with the team of course, but hot damn! You'd think we would have lost 48-7.
Most of the Zone forum was depressing today. This thread has been fun though.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2311456 said:
I know they aren't real "practical", But I love how tough it looks to see a rider with ape hangers use a suicide shift. Kinda like the electric start button, much easier..but man I love to watch one kick start a Harley.:)

That's what I'm talkin' about. Kick starts rule.

I think I'm gonna have to ride my junk to work tomorrow a.m. despite the 40 something degree weather. This time of year absolutely rules.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2311490 said:
:laugh2: Wohoo..:bicep:

Who cares what the arms look like. It's what's between the legs that makes the difference. There's nothing like the vibration of a big thumper.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:
Took the "Best Team in the NFL" to overtime in the Giants own house.

Carry on with the panic.

didn't deseve to beat eh, well we never trailed so not sure what game the trolls were watching.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2311509 said:
didn't deseve to beat eh, well we never trailed so not sure what game the trolls were watching.
I never know.

I think they just like to thump their chests to remind us that they told us this team is not perfect.

PITAs.

DR.WARE

Reaction score
im happy with the win. I dont see how everyone isnt. would you rather lose?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DR.WARE;2311527 said:
im happy with the win. I dont see how everyone isnt. would you rather lose?
Some would, yes. They love to *****.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
superpunk;2310851 said:
It's been discussed with others.

The morons are loud, overbearing, and make this forum unbearable. It's like half our members are on the rag nonstop. Pathetic. If you want to discuss what went wrong, and can do so like an adult, please do so - we ALL know it wasn't perfect.

However most of us are smart enough to know that it's NEVER perfect, and even though we've played poorly through 5 games we're STILL 4-1.

The rest of you need to go off yourselves. Sincerely.

I approve this message.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hostile;2311531 said:
Some would, yes. They love to *****.

...or to be 'right' regarding some previous discussion or argument. Being 'right' supersedes a win at all times for some people.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I was not uberpleased with the game as we still made mistakes but damn, when the team needed to man up after the onside kick, it did, got the ball back. Then the TD to Owens and then burning almost the entire clock before the Crayton TD.

Phil Simms even said implied the team manned up big time and the way we won might have been more important than winning.

All week all I read here was how the team had no heart, no balls, no guts. Well, in gut check time today, they came through with flying colours.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hostile;2311513 said:
I never know.

I think they just like to thump their chests to remind us that they told us this team is not perfect.

PITAs.

PITA is putting it nicely Hos. Between the he sucks and fire him crowd I'm going crazy. Then the trolls have to come over and play. I was ready to rumble with extreme and firehawk350 earlier.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2311549 said:
I was not uberpleased with the game as we still made mistakes but damn, when the team needed to man up after the onside kick, it did, got the ball back. Then the TD to Owens and then burning almost the entire clock before the Crayton TD.

Phil Simms even said implied the team manned up big time and the way we won might have been more important than winning.

All week all I read here was how the team had no heart, no balls, no guts. Well, in gut check time today, they came through with flying colours.

I thought the D was better than good. We kept putting them in a bad spot and they just responded.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hostile;2311551 said:
I'd love those if it weren't a v-twin. Not a fan of that Harley.

Thank you though.

The bike needs to shake a little. Well actually a lot. Okay with the rubber mounts but got to have that unbalanced engine.