This Season Is Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We need to sweep NY, Wash and split with Phil. And beat Cinn. 8-8 should win this division.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We beating a playoff team? Nope. It's over. I don't want moral victories after 20+ years. I don't think any fan does. We want a trophy. That's the name of the game.
You’re a Super Bowl or bust fan. 31 teams fail every year.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
We beating a playoff team? Nope. It's over. I don't want moral victories after 20+ years. I don't think any fan does. We want a trophy. That's the name of the game.

If the defense takes it up one notch, and makes an extra stop or 2 and maybe a turnover, they could beat any playoff team with this offense.

We also have a beatnik Oline.

The oline can improve, and they can make adjustments for a weak oline.

Not making any predictions, but no way the season is over

Cebrin

Reaction score
You’re a Super Bowl or bust fan. 31 teams fail every year.
Winning the SB should always be the goal. Not saying I won't be excited for playoffs. However, when you're team can win the playoffs playing this poorly, it's not much to get excited about for the future. Bigger picture always.

Mavs barely made the playoffs, but you see potential for future success. This team? Not so much.

aria

Reaction score
I don't get it. We are leading the division, and we have LVE, Cheeto, Lee, Gregory, and Erving coming back from injury. Anything can happen in the playoffs
And what has LVE done since his rookie year? Cheeto? Lee is good for a game or two. Gregory we have no idea about.

You make it sound like we have a bunch of Pro Bowlers coming back to save this pathetic defense.

garyo1954

Reaction score
This wasn't a SB team this season with Dak but now it is with Dalton? Gotta love the agenda boys, or maybe they're just football clueless. :rolleyes:

This team's ceiling is winning the division, and only because the division is garbage. No NFC East team will advance in the playoffs this season.

Agreed! And we knew that before the season started. Only two first year head coaches have ever won the Super Bowl. Don McCafferty with the Colts and George Seifert with the 49ers.
Anybody who expected a Super Bowl fooled themselves.

This team desperately needs a reset game. They need a game they control from start to finish to build some confidence. So far every game has been an emotional uphill battle. They get down, they come back only to fall in a hole (again). This team seems to be nice guys while they are getting mugged by people who want to stomp their throats.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Winning the SB should always be the goal. Not saying I won't be excited for playoffs. However, when you're team can win the playoffs playing this poorly, it's not much to get excited about for the future. Bigger picture always.

Mavs barely made the playoffs, but you see potential for future success. This team? Not so much.
Winning the SB is always the goal for every team.

We haven’t had much future hope for decades. It’s all about the moment. 16 meaningful games a year is about all Jethro’s dysfunctional organization allows. A playoff game is gravy. That’s the franchise we’ve become . That is the bigger picture.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmaaaaoooooooo. You’re so funny and clever! Here’s attention !
if we lose does he get the whole offensive line, defense, Moore, and the special team are bad excuses? oh and the running back is crap excuse.
will the losses be on him or the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.