CFZ This Team Actually Goes as Micah Parsons Goes

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry says this team goes as Zeke goes. But what he really means is, this team goes as Micah Parsons goes.

I don't care what anyone says, Micah sets the tone on this team, leads the culture.

If you really break down what Jerry is saying there, it's actually a hint to Micah Parsons: keep playing at your level, and you'll get paid like Zeke.

Are some of you who are crying about Zeke now going to hate on Parsons when he gets old, which is inevitable? And gets paid.

I'm just asking.

Because I truly believe what I'm saying here.

Listen to Jerry's words.

In the beginning of the season, he talked about "availability," which meant playing through injuries, like our boy Zeke did.

He likely took some damage to his body for playing last year until the playoffs, and he's still a very good back in the NFL, particularly because of his playing style. I mean, by no means is he done yet.

So, to me, while Zeke is an example of toughness, I fully believe he means that as a message to Micah since I believe he also knows this teams actually goes as Parsons goes.

Man, what a great job by pretty much this entire team. I usually have a few players I don't like every year. But I can't really find one this year, and I think that's because I think not only is Parsons a great individual talent, he makes everyone around him better for reasons other than his talent.

So this team goes like Micah goes, especially if Micah gives it his all like Zeke and plays through nagging injuries with his level of toughness.
He definitely sets the tone for the defense.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:hammer:You take away Parsons and Diggs the defense is really a bunch of JAGS. I like the fact that Jerry defends Zeke. The players love Elliott and he gives the Cowboys everything he has. The biggest reason why we lost to the 49ers in the playoffs that has never been discussed is both Zeke and Pollard were injured. That is reason why we could not run the football.
Clark, Wilson. Bland. I think these young rookies will have something to say about that.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Clark, Wilson. Bland. I think these young rookies will have something to say about that.
I am talking about right now. Wilson is good but the Cowboys should not sign him to a big extension. Clark and Bland are young. They have to develop. I think Tank may be more then a JAG as well.

plymkr

Reaction score
Jerry says this team goes as Zeke goes. But what he really means is, this team goes as Micah Parsons goes.

I don't care what anyone says, Micah sets the tone on this team, leads the culture.

If you really break down what Jerry is saying there, it's actually a hint to Micah Parsons: keep playing at your level, and you'll get paid like Zeke.

Are some of you who are crying about Zeke now going to hate on Parsons when he gets old, which is inevitable? And gets paid.

I'm just asking.

Listen to Jerry's words.

In the beginning of the season, he talked about "availability," which meant playing through injuries, like our boy Zeke did.

He likely took some damage to his body for playing last year until the playoffs, and he's still a very good back in the NFL, particularly because of his playing style. I mean, by no means is he done yet.

So, to me, while Zeke is an example of toughness, I fully believe he means that as a message to Micah since I believe he also knows this teams actually goes as Parsons goes.

Man, what a great job by pretty much this entire team. I usually have a few players I don't like every year. But I can't really find one this year, and I think that's because I think not only is Parsons a great individual talent, he makes everyone around him better for reasons other than his talent.

So this team goes like Micah goes, especially if Micah gives it his all like Zeke and plays through nagging injuries with his level of toughness.
Agree 100%. This is Micah's team. And fortunately his "never quit attitude " is contagious and the whole team is catching. I'm pumped we got an generational talent as the alpha Male and his passion is changing the team's dynamics.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Micah is on another planet

Fgu2YbNXoAIpVFx

Damn, Tank is killing it!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

I'm just asking.

Listen to Jerry's words.

I don’t care what Jerry says about Zeke, Parsons, Dak or any other player. It takes all 53 players, all the coaches and a little luck to win it all. Anyone who thinks different doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Including Jerry.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's a defensive team and Micah is the best player on the team and arguably in the NFL. Parsons really won the game vs the Lions, I know it's a team effort but he's the playmaker when it's needed.
It's a defensive team and the 49 points scored last week is the most by any team this year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There would be a noticeable drop off without micah, but even without him, this defense is built pretty well.
I used to worry when I saw MP out on plays, and then play makers like Fowler and Sam allowed me to relax a bit.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rush has to be considered the best QB2 in the league.
Hope we can keep him, but hard to retain QB talent in this league once they have shown ability to play in this league.
Hard to say he's the best QB2 when we haven't even seen most of them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's all about the reps and exposure, Rush has definitely gotten the exposure in a positive way.
Right, but he didn't really do anything special other than not losing 4 out of 5 games. There are probably other backups who could do better than that. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his efforts.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Right, but he didn't really do anything special other than not losing 4 out of 5 games. There are probably other backups who could do better than that. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his efforts.
Im not in disagreement about other teams back up QB that are FAs next season, to be honest, I haven't looked.
All Im saying is once you prove yourself in this league you set your value.
Success equals money, and some team will be bidding high for him.