This team can win without Zeke

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You just got embarrassed by somebody that has QC in their name. Adios little buddy

Just as a pointer, if the best thing you can come back with is something regarding their random username it's just best you not reply at all. It'll help you save some face.

Better luck next time!
Not really. I just realized I was arguing with somebody that is young enough to be my son that probably never saw the Cowboys when they were great . Never saw the team when they actually had great RBs. If nothing else I feel sorry for you. Feel sorry for all young fans that have had to put up with this mess the last 20 some years. Maybe someday we'll win it all.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Rod Smith averaged 2.89 YPC last year.

Elliott had 4.8 YPC last year.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Not really. I just realized I was arguing with somebody that is young enough to be my son that probably never saw the Cowboys when they were great . Never saw the team when they actually had great RBs. If nothing else I feel sorry for you. Feel sorry for all young fans that have had to put up with this mess the last 20 some years. Maybe someday we'll win it all.

You lost a debate to someone that's young enough to be your son? I feel sorry for you.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Oline is stacked with talent

Amari Cooper is a threat defenses will need to double

Dak can do enough to get a W

New offensive scheme and creativity that can only help the offense

Defense is young and talented

If you believe Dallas would lose to the Giants and Commanders if Zeke is unavailable....then you have no faith in this team. You're also saying the front office hasn't built a good team with depth.

The success of the team shouldn't revolve around the availability of a starting running back.
I think the Cowboys can beat bad teams without Zeke but they wont beat good teams or win in the playoffs without Zeke. They probably wouldnt of beat Seattle last year without Zeke.