This team has flat out quit

Carter

Reaction score
yeah and some good team wont make playoffs.
the nfce teams play each other , so they have to win some games there, like dallas and wash, one of em has to win lol. unless they tie.

I wouldnt cut out that they tie with each other all the time. They are this bad

aria

Reaction score
Nolan and Moore fired

All young players trying to prove something start on defense. Maybe keep A.Smith starting.

Zeke sits next week to clear his mind
zeke and clear mind should never be used in the same sentence again.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
with the lax rules on weed, i wonder if ewok was baked mon nite?? or even a residual effect.

Skillit

Reaction score
Seems like it.

It was time for the Red ball era to end—but as bad as it got, he never lost the locker room.

It only took Mcarthy 6 games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think most of the time I read fans saying the team quit it's really just frustration over a poor game making them believe that, but I have to admit that it looked that way last night.

I agree. I think there are those who are frustrated and have given up so they put their own personal feelings on the players as feeling as they do.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I absolutely HATE this team. I had fun just laughing at them all night long. You should try it.

Dak, Pollard, Lamb, Gallup are the only guys I can say I even like on this team. Everyone else they could cut tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye.
I'm honestly curious...what's there to like about Pollard?

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Better vision, faster, quicker, hits the hole faster, breaks more tackles, big paly ability, can bounce it outside, better in the passing game.
faster and quicker yes. Not seeing any big play ability. He's avg 4.4 yds per touch on offense. He is averaging 19.8 yds per kick off return which is costing us field position every time he returns one. 14.3% drop rate and has broken 2 total tackles. I guess I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
faster and quicker yes. Not seeing any big play ability. He's avg 4.4 yds per touch on offense. He is averaging 19.8 yds per kick off return which is costing us field position every time he returns one. 14.3% drop rate and has broken 2 total tackles. I guess I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

Not talking about returning kicks. Yah, I just guess you aren't seeing what I am seeing. Did you watch the big plays last year at all or are you only using the small sample of carries THIS year to push your agenda? 23 total carries for Pollard this year.

5.3 ypc last year.

Last edited:

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He showed some promise last season as a rookie. Looks pretty bad this year. I guess people get a little excited because they’re used to seeing slow zeke.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm surprised he is averaging 19.8 on kick returns after the botched one where he got tackled inside the 5. He actually had to have some decent ones to get up to 19.8 after that.

I think his biggest problem is decision making. He needs to stand about 1 yard deep in the end zone, and if the kick gets to or past him he should get out of the way, and if it's in front of him he should return it. Simple as that.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Not talking about returning kicks. Yah, I just guess you aren't seeing what I am seeing. Did you watch the big plays last year at all or are you only using the small sample of carries THIS year to push your agenda? 23 total carries for Pollard this year.

5.3 ypc last year.
He was better last year. This is a what have you done for me lately league. Couldn't care less what he, or anybody on this team, did last year. Fact is, those big plays are no existent this year. I used his kickoffs returns to make a point. If he were a big play guy he would have better results. He is currently tied for the league lead in kick off returns with Cordarelle Patterson. Both have 15 returns, yet Patterson is averaging 31.2 yds while Pollard is averaging 19.8. His poor decision making and lack of big plays is constantly putting the offense in worse starting field position. He's also supposed to be such a threat in the passing game, yet he's averaging 5.2 ypc. I guess I'll have to wait to see all these big plays.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does it mean when the same team quits on two coaching staffs?
I never felt the team quit in the past, they just weren't always good. And really, I haven't felt they quit in previous games this year, just in the 2nd half of the past one.