This team has flat out quit

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
with the lax rules on weed, i wonder if ewok was baked mon nite?? or even a residual effect.
The players only had to pass one test in previous years and then they could do all the recreational drugs they wanted. He could have played all games baked prior to this year if he wanted to.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
where's that super team leader stats prescott? He's not going to say anything to the players. He likes being liked. Just keeping giving 50 percent effort and get your check.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I don’t buy this crap! The first 5 games these dudes went all out to comeback and win. Look at the second half of each. They crapped the bed one game and now are quitters? They have more comeback game wins this year than all of last season...heck doubled it. The issue is they are soft and not talented. Doesn’t mean they quit when they are just bad against better comp

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I get all of the adversity that this team has faced but this was absolutely embarrassing. Horrific

this is the worst Dallas Cowboys team I’ve seen since following the team

Jaylon is the poster child for this. Bad news for the guy the defense is designed to keep free to make the tackle. We need to get him off the field. LVE and Thomas.

Hot Boyz!

renny

Reaction score
Not sure what you expect from Kellen.....consider the offensive line problems.....We are literally on 3rd string offensive tackles....and an O-line coach that is unwilling to make changes. Think about everybody we have lost.....

Tyron
Collins
Frederick
Looney
Martin
Irving

Starting 2 undrafted free agents @ tackle...and we still have Conner Williams getting pushed back into Dalton's lap...I don't care who the coordinator is...your going to have problems....losing that many people.
Those excuses weren't good for Dak, he had the same cast.

renny

Reaction score
I never felt the team quit in the past, they just weren't always good. And really, I haven't felt they quit in previous games this year, just in the 2nd half of the past one.
So Dak is not to blame.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
but the guys are crying about the coaches instead of just doing their jobs. isn't that good enough. a bunch of losers.

bigE79

Reaction score
I get all of the adversity that this team has faced but this was absolutely embarrassing. Horrific

Impossible...this is an even year..we only suck in the odd years..lol

jnday

Reaction score

There was no doubt that after the second Zeke fumble, the players were in cruise control and their play reflected it. They have quit in this coaching staff which is no surprise since they are entitled gutless wonders.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Two things happened to the Cowboys this year that may have set them up for a hard fall.
1) Signing of a bunch of Mercs with a lot of NFL experience who have probably had a less than positive influence on the locker room.
2) Loss of Dak in the facility every day was a big hit to the bond between the players particularly between the offense and defense.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
It's not enjoyable. I used to love looking forward to games, even in losing seasons. This is just....like bashing your head against a table over and over. I almost wouldn't care if I miss a game, I couldn't even think of doing that before. I wish the NFC East was a normal division and we were already 3 games out of the top so we can just give up on the season.

Wapp5200

Reaction score

Can't argue with you

They stink

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Are you serious, they haven't showed for the past two years................

fivetwos

Reaction score
I dont think they have quit yet.

We WILL see it soon however. I dont at ALL see how Dalton stays healthy behind this line and Nooch, although a future HOFer, isnt ready to throw the ball in the NFL.

This is gonna get realllllllly bad.

We arent there yet kids. Sorry, but true.