This Thread is About Nothing

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thought I would resurrect one of our oldies but goodies from the old site that along with the "These Posts About Bacon" and "Random Thoughts" were our HOF threads.

The only rules in this one are those that exist for this site. It's free form and if you don't want to run with a thought that someone started, start your own. It's like a "what's on your mind" thread and as often as mine changes, it's nice not to have to paint within the lines.

The general idea is to have some fun and with what's going on with the team and out in gen pop, I'd say we're overdue for some frolic and laughter.

Now, we had some really good posters over there that could flat out nail nothing, present company included, and from what I've seen here, I am thinking nothing squared is a slam dunk.

And remember our motto. Nothing says it better than nothing and if you turn nothing into something, trust your fellow posters to put that right. Making nothing out of something is art.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I bought a 22 inch tabletop Blackstone Griddle last month with an extension to run 5 lb propane bottles. I've cooked on it several times now including breakfast at deer camp last week. I freaking love it. I've done Philly cheese steaks, burgers, carne asada tacos, hibachi, and fajitas on it so far and they've all come out great. They make much bigger models for your porch, but I really didn't have anymore room with grills and smokers and such. This one is great for camping, tailgating, and throwing up on the back patio. Random enough for you?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bought a 22 inch tabletop Blackstone Griddle last month with an extension to run 5 lb propane bottles. I've cooked on it several times now including breakfast at deer camp last week. I freaking love it. I've done Philly cheese steaks, burgers, carne asada tacos, hibachi, and fajitas on it so far and they've all come out great. They make much bigger models for your porch, but I really didn't have anymore room with grills and smokers and such. This one is great for camping, tailgating, and throwing up on the back patio. Random enough for you?
Yeah, love it! I am always looking for some unusual outdoor cooking gear and I like watching Steve Raichlen's Project Fire with all of his great outdoor toys.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
giphy.gif

"Sounds familiar"

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did the elderly cow say to the young sheep just learning to walk?

Xelda

Reaction score
I was on a roll of not hearing that obnoxious Chevy commercial all the way through until this week. I was stuck in the kitchen doing something and it came on. I couldn't put everything down and change channels fast enough. It played all the way through and I hate it worse than I thought I did. Normally I'm in front of the TV and when I see a small herd of doofi (plural for doofus), my remote is in hand before that freaking piano can queue round two.