This Thread is About Nothing

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was on a roll of not hearing that obnoxious Chevy commercial all the way through until this week. I was stuck in the kitchen doing something and it came on. I couldn't put everything down and change channels fast enough. It played all the way through and I hate it worse than I thought I did. Normally I'm in front of the TV and when I see a small herd of doofi (plural for doofus), my remote is in hand before that freaking piano can queue round two.
No idea what commercial you're talking about.

Xelda

Reaction score
No idea what commercial you're talking about.
The doofi walk up to a guy in a studio standing next to a Chevy as he spews all the awards Chevy is raking in. A piano starts playing and then he goes "Oh, did I tell you.....". Rinse, repeat. The piano cranks up again with the same tune a third time and the guy spews more "Oh Chevy this...". I'm not certain if the commercial is at a higher level of obnoxious or if it's my personal feelings about... no, it's the commercial.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The doofi walk up to a guy in a studio standing next to a Chevy as he spews all the awards Chevy is raking in. A piano starts playing and then he goes "Oh, did I tell you.....". Rinse, repeat. The piano cranks up again with the same tune a third time and the guy spews more "Oh Chevy this...". I'm not certain if the commercial is at a higher level of obnoxious or if it's my personal feelings about... no, it's the commercial.
Okay, I know which one you mean. I find that one ignorable.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't stand that guy and if you watch any football, can't avoid him. And they try to mislead people with that "real people, not actors" because they are all following a script. Chevy sucks.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would give you a like, but that would be something, and I think something violates the spirit of this thread.
Yes, if you liked something about my post, that would be a violation; however, if you liked nothing about it, that is permissible.

Reality needs to provide us with an Indifferent button. That's the greatest compliment nothing can get.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, if you liked something about my post, that would be a violation; however, if you liked nothing about it, that is permissible.

Reality needs to provide us with an Indifferent button. That's the greatest compliment nothing can get.
I'm just gonna ignore this thread altogether. You're welcome!