This used to start football every Sunday

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t say which is tougher but some of the most disgusting injuries I’ve ever seen seem to come from these newer athletes. I still remember Dak lifting his leg up and his foot was going the opposite way.
Walt Garrison would have said, put me back in coach. :laugh:

Actually he did play with as broken collarbone. Think the is what is was, or a broken arm.
Some said it was a broken leg, but Walt said it was not his leg.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Walt Garrison would have said, put me back in coach. :laugh:

Actually he did play with as broken collarbone. Think the is what is was, or a broken arm.
Some said it was a broken leg, but Walt said it was not his leg.
Aye give Dak his due he tried to attach his foot back to his leg lol. I get it though. I wonder the injuries seem so much worse now…. It has to be the size and speed of these guys. I think of a guy like Bo who was a big guy and ran a 4.2….almost like you aren’t suppose to be that size and fast and strong. He has tree trunks for legs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately, you are correct. Those Super Bowls we lost to him were devastating to me as a kid!! :(
Yeah. me too. Plus growing up in Ohio and was also a Bengals fan. Though Dallas always #1.
Steelers is one of my most disliked teams. GB as well.

And here in Texas, two very good lady friends of mine are Steelers and Packers fans. :angry:. At least my other friend, she is a die hard Cowboys fan.
Another, she said she likes SF, but she is slowly being converted to Dallas. Our other SF fan is trying to intervene on that.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah. me too. Plus growing up in Ohio and was also a Bengals fan. Though Dallas always #1.
Steelers is one of my most disliked teams. GB as well.

And here in Texas, two very good lady friends of mine are Steelers and Packers fans. :angry:. At least my other friend, she is a die hard Cowboys fan.
Another, she said she likes SF, but she is slowly being converted to Dallas. Our other SF fan is trying to intervene on that.
Please find better friends!! :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please find better friends!! :muttley:
Yeah.

And not only that, the GB fan also likes Michigan, though not her favorite college team, as I am an Ohio State fan.
But she loved and hated us picking players from Michigan, said well you got some good players, she will admit that.

We all have some fun banter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That Joe Turkey Jones head slam on Terry Bradshaw made Bradshaw the way he is. :laugh:

A friend of mine worked with Turkey Jones at the DFW airport for years.
That was always my favorite part of that intro. Loved the old NFL Today.