This used to start football every Sunday

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Yeah. me too. Plus growing up in Ohio and was also a Bengals fan. Though Dallas always #1.
Steelers is one of my most disliked teams. GB as well.

And here in Texas, two very good lady friends of mine are Steelers and Packers fans. :angry:. At least my other friend, she is a die hard Cowboys fan.
Another, she said she likes SF, but she is slowly being converted to Dallas. Our other SF fan is trying to intervene on that.
what the H? you tryin' to act like you've got numerous friends?!! much less, lady friends?

:muttley:

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
This is the wildest one i've ever seen, couldn't believe it when it happened.

BTW Martin's towel had a list of Bears numbers that he was going to get that game. He got one of them :)

fivetwos

Reaction score
I really miss the highlights with John Facenda and the big band music.

That’s just as classic as it gets. May have to YouTube some of it now.

Reaction score
I always liked Jimmy the Greek's board with the checkmarks on which team had the advantage in each area. Hated Brent, loved Phyllis :p

gtb1943

Reaction score
I laugh at the claim players today are tougher.

Bigger and faster yes no doubt

Tougher?
BS

The hits they took back then; what was allowed; no one does today. Nuts some the things back then if done today would get you arrested.
The stuff Jack Tatum and others did? Even if they were not as big and strong, those hits were INCREDIBLE.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great days, you can't even think about that stuff today, I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL tried to fine erod for posting this senseless violence ladened clip.