Fredd

Reaction score
love it, wish I could have gone as that stadium is the closest one to my house

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. Am I wrong in saying that probably would never happen at AT&T stadium?

I think you are. That's the whole reason they go thru that tunnel to the locker room. I'm sure if we looked around, we could find plenty of video chants at ATT.

Having said that, this is special because they weren't at ATT stadium.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys. You would have been proud. Cowboys fans were everywhere. If you didn't know you were at a Giants home game, you definitely would not have been able to tell who was the home team.

Yeah, I found that strange. After a call or first down when it Dallas' favorite, I heard this huge roar. I was like, "Are fans cheering the Cowboys in Met Stadium?"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm telling you guys. You would have been proud. Cowboys fans were everywhere. If you didn't know you were at a Giants home game, you definitely would not have been able to tell who was the home team.

I had a couple of classmates at the game, as well. They flew up there for a long weekend for her birthday and capped it with the game. I'm glad you all repped the Cowboys well.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Wow. Am I wrong in saying that probably would never happen at AT&T stadium?

Yeah probably wrong. The last game I went to was the Giants game this year. The "let's go cowboys" chant on the way out was deafening.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

I know I heard some "DEFENSE" chants there on NY's last possession. Not as loud (on TV, anyways) as what I heard in the Seattle game, but it was nice to hear, nonetheless.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I saw that video on Twitter. What touches my heart is that Romo really appreciates the love. You can see it in his face. It balances all the unfair criticism.

its why he plays the game.

he knows who to put stock in and who to ignore. self-confidence goes a long way.

dude went to e. illinois...was undrafted...and now makes bank with a star on his helmet as he rocks out. no hater's comments will ever change that and he knows it.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I saw that video on Twitter. What touches my heart is that Romo really appreciates the love. You can see it in his face. It balances all the unfair criticism.

I saw it on Dallas' First Take following the game. Nick Eatman stood back so the cameraman could get it in the closing shot. It was crystal clear. I was so happy for him.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Simply fantastic to see/hear that in a rivals stadium. I honestly am glad that he's receiving the respect he deserves and that he's getting some love.

dogberry

Reaction score
Is there a Cowboys app to coordinate cheers at other stadiums?