This will be Dak's first meaningful game in Philly since December 22, 2019

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
We all remember how that one ended. That was the game to determine who goes to the Playoffs and Dak came up small. I dont want to hear nothing about him being injured that game because if he was that hurt he should have sat out. So I am expecting a different game from Dak since he is healthy this time around with a chance to cut philly's lead in the NFC east. There is absolutely no reason why this offense should only have 9 pts. I know he can play well vs rams, jets, giants but show me what you can do against the eagles in Philly

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
While we've been able to beat the Giants and Chargers on the road, we also lost to SF (blowout) and Arizona (only win they've had QB who did it just got benched) So I'm thinking we may be a very good home team and average road team. I expect Dak to beat Philly in Dallas but lose in Philly.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm noticing we like to go deep in MM offense. Let's continue that trend.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The weather forecast looks very good right now. Things will dry out for a few days and the temp should be in the 50s. That helps Dak.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
SNICKERS%C2%AE-Hero.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
We all remember how that one ended. That was the game to determine who goes to the Playoffs and Dak came up small. I dont want to hear nothing about him being injured that game because if he was that hurt he should have sat out. So I am expecting a different game from Dak since he is healthy this time around with a chance to cut philly's lead in the NFC east. There is absolutely no reason why this offense should only have 9 pts. I know he can play well vs rams, jets, giants but show me what you can do against the eagles in Philly

I thought he was like 8-2 against Philly. Pretty sure some of those were just as meaningful as this next game.

Flamma

Reaction score
That was during a time the entire team was playing with little effort. I watched 15 minutes of that game because it was over before it started.

I can watch a bad team. I can't watch a team showing little effort.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It was a Saturday game. I am wrong I had them mixed up but that game was still meaningful the Eagles were only a game back from us at the time.
Packers already had 13 wins, Eagles were 9-7 at the time and out of the playoffs already.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Here's another version of this thread, also started by you.

Broken Record Thread

And yet another thread espousing a similar position.

Same Ish, Another Thread

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This will be THIS version of the Cowboys 1st match-up with THIS version of the Eagles....both teams at relatively decent full strength (as best as can reasonably expected, even though both teams have lost a few, as every team does every year, we both have our QBs).

No previous meeting....ever.....matters.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I'm already sick of the talk of Dak vs Eagles history regardless if it's "Dak is 8-3 against the Eagles" or "Dak hasn't had a meaningful game in Philly since 2019" Who gives a crap about either just win next week and I'll be happy lose and be the reason we lost and I'll be pissed at Dak.

817Gill

Reaction score
This will be THIS version of the Cowboys 1st match-up with THIS version of the Eagles....both teams at relatively decent full strength (as best as can reasonably expected, even though both teams have lost a few, as every team does every year, we both have our QBs).

No previous meeting....ever.....matters.
Usually you’re a bit extreme but this is my favorite post of yours