This will be Dak's first meaningful game in Philly since December 22, 2019

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is lose/lose as far as proving points now for him.

He wins big and he still needs to prove it in the postseason.

However, the Dallas Cowboys very much need to win the division this season if they expect to make a deep playoff run.

Just go out and beat them this week and take it from there. Please.

Dakota

Reaction score
If Dak does play bad, and I don't think he will, he put up 50 points on them not too long ago, then we need to really start searching for his replacement. Regular season success is nice, but post season success and championships is all that really matters. Anything less is a concession losers mak to feel better.

Mark

Reaction score
If Dak plays bad he needs to go, he can't keep choking in big games and expect him to win a Superbowl.
Dak will be just fine. I'm more concerned about approximately two-thirds of the other 52 guys on the roster. Especially the ones on the O-line.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not a chance..
We will hear about the injuries.

Dan Orlovsky after the win against the Rams brought up San Fran missing Williams and then said "Imagine the Cowboys missing Tyron Smith."

Im sorry. Werent we just missing him/?lol

Creeper

Reaction score
We all remember how that one ended. That was the game to determine who goes to the Playoffs and Dak came up small. I dont want to hear nothing about him being injured that game because if he was that hurt he should have sat out. So I am expecting a different game from Dak since he is healthy this time around with a chance to cut philly's lead in the NFC east. There is absolutely no reason why this offense should only have 9 pts. I know he can play well vs rams, jets, giants but show me what you can do against the eagles in Philly
That was the game that convinced me Dak was not worth a big time contract like Jerry gave him. Dak was awful on a day the team needed him. We should have beaten the Eagles that day.

But this game coming up is not the same game. The next time they play will be that game.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That was the game that convinced me Dak was not worth a big time contract like Jerry gave him. Dak was awful on a day the team needed him. We should have beaten the Eagles that day.

But this game coming up is not the same game. The next time they play will be that game.
So were you not aware that Dak had not practiced all week of that game after having Donald land on his shoulder in the Rams game and having banged his hand up so bad in that same game that he couldn't grip the ball until the Saturday before the game if I recall correctly? I agree that Dak was not at his best that day but there was a legitimate reason for it and frankly I put more blame on the coaches for starting a QB who hadn't practiced. What they should have done was start Rush and bring Dak off the bench at some point in the 2nd quarter or maybe the second half to give the team a shot in the arm. Starting Dak in a road game with no practice being physically compromised was just dumb and it rightfully was what ultimately got Garrett canned.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We all remember how that one ended. That was the game to determine who goes to the Playoffs and Dak came up small. I dont want to hear nothing about him being injured that game because if he was that hurt he should have sat out. So I am expecting a different game from Dak since he is healthy this time around with a chance to cut philly's lead in the NFC east. There is absolutely no reason why this offense should only have 9 pts. I know he can play well vs rams, jets, giants but show me what you can do against the eagles in Philly
you know what you need to take prescott name out of your mouth the team came up small. . which is most big games are team does not follow that to the game you got that!!?? prescott cannot win games against good teams by himself!! wake up , your take is delusional and troll like , did you fall off the little bus?? show me the rest of the team stats output and energy and i'll show you Prescott gets a win...

show me an important game where everybody bought Prescott played great??? just about every big game in the playoff game that we lost there was no run game, OL played subpar to bad, no ones getting open, many had poor D , poor games plans and poor coaching...i mean show me more how your lack of football IQ is in question starting nonsensical posts like these !

TEAM GAME BUD!

blueblood70

Reaction score
So were you not aware that Dak had not practiced all week of that game after having Donald land on his shoulder in the Rams game and having banged his hand up so bad in that same game that he couldn't grip the ball until the Saturday before the game if I recall correctly? I agree that Dak was not at his best that day but there was a legitimate reason for it and frankly I put more blame on the coaches for starting a QB who hadn't practiced. What they should have done was start Rush and bring Dak off the bench at some point in the 2nd quarter or maybe the second half to give the team a shot in the arm. Starting Dak in a road game with no practice being physically compromised was just dumb and it rightfully was what ultimately got Garrett canned.
100 :hammer:

mldardy

Reaction score
Wow if only that 2019 game meant anything this Sunday. Absolute useless topic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Packers already had 13 wins, Eagles were 9-7 at the time and out of the playoffs already.
Eagles made the Playoffs in 2021 with a 9-8 record. IIRC they rested the majority of their starters week 18 because they already won the tie breaker. Dallas was playing for the #2 seed. If the Bucs lost then the Playoffs would have been Philly @ Dallas and SF and TB. But the Bucs won so it was Philly @ TB and SF @ Dallas.