This win was huge, now 8-4 is in reach

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
We absolutely needed to win this game if we were serious about going to the playoffs.

Newman was fantastic, he backed up his talk and played OUTSTANDING.

Barber looked great and showed he can carry the load a full game and not run out of steam.

Romo was rusty but accurate and his chest pass for the first down was play of the game.

Now we have San Fran and Seattle the next 2 weeks. We can not afford to lose one of these games. We get to 8-4 and we are sitting pretty for a playoff berth coming into December

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
dont fool around with San Fran! From the opening kickoff on we need to pop them in the mouth!

thssanders

Reaction score
I agree. San Fran has played well the past few games so it is not a given that we will beat them. Dont see us losing to seattle. But as long as we contain gore we should handle the niners

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2423832 said:
dont fool around with San Fran! From the opening kickoff on we need to pop them in the mouth!
San Fran's strength is in their running game. Shut that down and we will steam roll that team.

hutru01

Reaction score
I am elated at the play of the defense tonight. They showed up for real. I hope Romo can shake off the rust the next couple of games. The 49ers absolutely cannot be taken lightly, they just about pulled one out against the Cards last week.

Smith22

Reaction score
San Fran is all about Gore and the run. Shut it down, no turnovers and we win.

The Seahawks are a joke, regardless of who they have at QB.

I have said it over and over the last 2 weeks, beat the skins and 8-4 is very realistic.

Smith22

Reaction score
All that said, let this win soak in some. All of the hate this team took for the last 2 weeks, they deserve at least 10-12 hours to enjoy this win.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
DR.WARE;2424087 said:
san fran is no cupcake cowboys need to stay hungry for this game
We'll beat San fran. I know they won today and played well against Arizona but they still stink.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
We lost to the rams.

The 49ers led against the rams 35-3 at halftime.

Therefore the 49ers will lead us 60-1 at the half.

Don't get cocky people.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Gore is arguably the most talented RB we'll face all year. Portis is probably better but Gore is a beast. Very hard to tackle, shifty in the hole and a very good receiver. SF as a team is playing with some fire. We need to come out and match their intensity.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2424145 said:
We lost to the rams.

Don't get cocky people.
time to update the record :D

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2424145 said:
We lost to the rams.

Don't get cocky people.
Brad Johnson was QB. The Rams were coming off of a win against the Commanders and Steven Jackson was healthy. This logic of one team lost to another team that beat this team is stupid. We will beat the 49ers pure and simple.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
bootsy;2424241 said:
Brad Johnson was QB. The Rams were coming off of a win against the Commanders and Steven Jackson was healthy. This logic of one team lost to another team that beat this team is stupid. We will beat the 49ers pure and simple.

It may be stupid to think that was stupid. It's obvious to me that that was tongue in cheek.

The 49s will fight to the end. Their QB is too new to understand he shouldn't play that well.