Signed by Cowboys Thompson & Sprinkle added to roster

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I was thinking another offensive lineman instead of Thompson; but this was probably done for special teams purposes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I thought DT should have been on the 53 man roster all along. I didn't buy it when he was released. I know how they have to manipulate the roster to get to where they are going. I also figured a 3rd TE would have to be added for game purposes.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I thought DT should have been on the 53 man roster all along. I didn't buy it when he was released. I know how they have to manipulate the roster to get to where they are going. I also figured a 3rd TE would have to be added for game purposes.
He isnt better than Wilson, Kearse or Izzy.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Name one other team that can add that kind of talent this late in the game. You can't.

Name a Cowboys team of the past twenty years to put this type of emphasis on the kicking game. You cannot.

We win the kicking game then we go a long way towards winning the game.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Name one other team that can add that kind of talent this late in the game. You can't.

‘Playin’ checkers while these fools play chess!’

200.gif

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slippery Rock State University. The JV is made up of the members of the chess club, a couple of janitors going to school part time, and the kinesiology majors, but they are ready to be called up at a moments notice!